Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: HPotD Xbox Leaderboard

United States
    that's because this is a pretty cool forum, in case you've not noticed...

Undisclosed
    Over 18,000 points now.

United States
    Getting close to the 25k mark. Some guy on my friends list has a gamerscore of 110,479, sheesh.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by CoinReturn View Post
    Getting close to the 25k mark. Some guy on my friends list has a gamerscore of 110,479, sheesh.
    Yeah, someone I know has 104 thousand something. Trying to get him on here.

Undisclosed
    Seriously, how is it possible to gain that many points?

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    Guides.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post

Or just playing a whole lot of games. I slack off on my gaming every once and a while but when I'm on it I accumulate points very quickly. Every game has an average of about 500 points you should atleast be getting. In the last month and change i went from 9,000+ points to over 12,000 points.

Also when one has a favorite game they play alot (left 4 dead for me) the points you can get from that game are long done. If you keep popping fresh games in there your gamerscore should rise quickly and steadily. You couldn't stop it even if you wanted to.

my favorite games are those where i can just play through it, enjoy myself and get achievements in the flow of the games. I hate it when you have to do near impossible things like survive a campaign without anyone getting boomed on or no one taking damage from special infected. I mean who the hell is gonna do that? Even on easy those are nearly impossible to do.

Last edited by darth los; 15-Sep-2009 at 01:53 PM.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed
    Over 19,000 now. Take that Pizz.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I'm coming up pretty fast as well.

I'm coming for all your scores !!

Just fair notice.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed
    20,000+ pts now.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    16,426 and hot on mike's tail !!

Undisclosed
    Just noticed I've boosted almost 7 grand in a year, and have some games that have barely been started.

I'm finishing;

Farcry 2 (I didn't finish that in the end)

Fallout 3 (Still haven't killed all the behemoths)

Bioshock 2 (My first playthrough is on hard, killed the big sister on my third go with no vitachambers)

Burnout Ultimate Boxset (Just need to find a bit more stuff and complete every event)

Mirrors Edge (Too many good things to play)

Alone in the Dark (I think thats its name, I haven't started it properly yet)

Res Evil 5 (OPro mode needs finishing, stuck on a boss fight against the person who is now a giant green slimy flower looking thing)

/end list.

BTW, If you see Supreme Commander on the cheap, don't get it. Game is bugged to fuck with no patches due ever. The Cunts.

Undisclosed
    I hit 24,000 last night.

United States
    I'm less than 200 from 30,000, Just Cause 2 should put me over the top.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    just cracked the 20,000 point mark myself. Good for 9th on our list.