Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: HPotD Xbox Leaderboard

Administrator

England

Exclamation HPotD Xbox Leaderboard

Ive added in a xbox leaderboard function, which you can access through the button on the bar at the top of any page.

Using the new leaderboard you can now compare who has the highest score (obviously), what games other people are playing indivdually AND the most played games by members here, you can also send messages or add friends on xbox live directly from this site too.

You must go to edit options in your user cp, and scroll down to misc options and enter your xbox live gamertag where required to be entered into this leaderboard, doing this will also display your gamercard in your profile, members who have already done this (before the upgrade a few weeks ago) do not need to do it again and are already on.

Fiji
    heh, very cool.

thanks.

United States
    Damn Andy, your holding the 9 spot by 6 gamer points!
    "if wishs were fishes we'd all cast nets" - Gurney Hallack

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Sorry I just pushed Andy off 9th place and claimed it for myself
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

United States
    Dead last. But for how long?

United States
    How long does this feature take to update after achievments are gotten? its been like 3 hours since I got achievements and its showing no change.

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    I'm but ten points away from the 8th position on this leaderboard....sorry DtoThe3!!!!!
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

Undisclosed
    No worries dude, i'll take my harddrive over to my mates and get it updated, tomorrow ill spend my time achievement hunting I have to wait in for a washing machine on the 30th as well, perfect :P

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    I'm at 11400 now...taking 8th place away from ya mate...and barely a few scores from taking 7th spot

Also I've got these games which I havent' really started getting into yet: MIrror's Edge, Endwar, Dead Space, and Force Unleashed...and still racking them up with Web of Shadows too....so potentially 5000 gp more to add to the fold, but realistically probably closer to 1000...

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicX View Post
    I'm at 11400 now...taking 8th place away from ya mate...and barely a few scores from taking 7th spot

Also I've got these games which I havent' really started getting into yet: MIrror's Edge, Endwar, Dead Space, and Force Unleashed...and still racking them up with Web of Shadows too....so potentially 5000 gp more to add to the fold, but realistically probably closer to 1000...
    i just get em as i play, ive got about 39,000 gp to get from games i own still.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    i just get em as i play, ive got about 39,000 gp to get from games i own still.
    Yeah i just get them as i play, dont really worry about getting them too much.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtothe3 View Post
    I have to wait in for a washing machine on the 30th as well, perfect :P
    I accidentally didn't go to sleep on the night of the 29th, spent the entire night on Fallout 3, and was still going when the guys from Currys turned up.

Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicX View Post

Nice, although I had a niggle with mirrors egde. No matter what you do, your own death looks the same, which is infuriating to me. Dead Space I'm planning on borrowing from my mate, along with Force Unleashed. I'm waiting on Farcry 2 to turn up.

I double checked my score, I thought it was 121--, it's actually 112--, so well done, you got me, but just remember, things in the rear-view mirror are closer then they appear :P

United States
    Andy shot out ahead of me to a few hundred point lead last week..

Now I'm only 70 short.

Onward!
    "if wishs were fishes we'd all cast nets" - Gurney Hallack

Undisclosed
    The competition has got good to me.

Symphonix, you're only an achievement away, once the missus is back in B'ham, you will need to work hard to stay out in front :P I haven't even opened Farcry 2 yet, and I haven't got the 75 combo kills from Assassins Creed, all High Towers, Lucy nor the Full DNA Bar achievements. This could get interesting

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    only a hundred points to go for number 1!