Thread: Dead Rising 2 Case Zero Disscussion

United States

Dead Rising 2 Case Zero Disscussion

I only have the trial game at this point. Need to get some $ in my account to get the full game. But oh man, so much fun. Like many of you i'm sure i havn't played DR in a grip, but i quickly relearned the controls. I combined like 4 or 5 things, went into the hunting shack and got some guns and a sword too. I really like the drill bucket. What do you guys think?

United States
    TLS, not to bust your thread up, but if you go back and look at the main DR2 thread, we've been pretty much discussing nothing but Case: 0 for the last few pages.

as for myself, in a nutshell, it was awesome, already got all achievements, best 5 bucks i ever spent on xbl, and i'm ready to rip into DR2, already got my pre-order in.

United States
    Hell yeah! it's all good chaos. I was looking at the DR2 thread like the last 2 pages but didn't really see much. If this thread is taking up useful space it can be deleted. Just thought it would be easier to have it split. I can't wait to get some $ in my account. I havn't looked forward to a game this bad in a long time.