Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Republican: Obama is "John Kerry with a tan".

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    this just goes to show u how far this country has fallen. they say 'racism is behind us' but let someone of color get in a high position of power or let me date a white couples daughter and you see peoples true colors good and bad
    It's disgusting if you ask me. I have been accused of racism at work becuase I have stopped theives from stealing from us. A guy once told me "Your only stopping me because I'm black" so I replied "No, I'm only stopping you because your a theif, your the only person bringing race into the situation." I am a person who will judge a person based on their merit, not on their color and I wish more people would do the same, the world would be a much happier place.

I will go out and say this; I am voting for Obama because I feel he is the best man for the position. I could care less what color he is, he could be purple and I would vote for him. The man is inspiring in a lot of ways. Instead of just saying he is going to do things he says how is going to do things and that is something most politicians will not do. I can't wait to see the debates this year, I believe they will be great.

As for the flip side, John Mccain would have had my vote in 2000 if he had been nominated over Bush. I really liked him back then, but now he has become too much like Bush in the past couple years for him to get my vote.

Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadJonas190 View Post
    It's disgusting if you ask me. I have been accused of racism at work becuase I have stopped theives from stealing from us. A guy once told me "Your only stopping me because I'm black" so I replied "No, I'm only stopping you because your a theif, your the only person bringing race into the situation." I am a person who will judge a person based on their merit, not on their color and I wish more people would do the same, the world would be a much happier place.

I will go out and say this; I am voting for Obama because I feel he is the best man for the position. I could care less what color he is, he could be purple and I would vote for him. The man is inspiring in a lot of ways. Instead of just saying he is going to do things he says how is going to do things and that is something most politicians will not do. I can't wait to see the debates this year, I believe they will be great.

As for the flip side, John Mccain would have had my vote in 2000 if he had been nominated over Bush. I really liked him back then, but now he has become too much like Bush in the past couple years for him to get my vote.

i like how that guy said "ur stopping me because im black"

i actually said that once cuz i walked out of a store at the same time this lady did who stole something and they looked at me immediately.....even though i had a bag from a different store and she had nothing. so they went through my bag which was a gift for my mom at christmas and really pissed me off with that. the buzzer went off before i got to it so that really showed their level of incompetence.

thats when i could actually condone saying it.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    i like how that guy said "ur stopping me because im black"

i actually said that once cuz i walked out of a store at the same time this lady did who stole something and they looked at me immediately.....even though i had a bag from a different store and she had nothing. so they went through my bag which was a gift for my mom at christmas and really pissed me off with that. the buzzer went off before i got to it so that really showed their level of incompetence.

thats when i could actually condone saying it.
    That just goes to show the ignorance that exists. It is disgusting.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadJonas190 View Post
    That just goes to show the ignorance that exists. It is disgusting.
    agreed. but this store is no longer there, so good riddance