Undisclosed

GAR and Dead Rising

Well, this explains a lot...
    Geo the Giant Killer aka Geophyrd aka me
    http://geophyrd.livejournal.com/

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Geophyrd View Post
    Well, this explains a lot...
    Yet it doesn't explain why someone would pay $20 for Romero to sign a video game that he had nothing to do with.

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    Yet it doesn't explain why someone would pay $20 for Romero to sign a video game that he had nothing to do with.
    It makes you wonder what goes through the heads of some "fans."

I was at the Chicago convention over the weekend and got Romero's autograph. In front of me was a guy and gal who asked the Big Man about his experience working with Lucio Fulci. Romero gave a strange look and said he never worked with him and asked the guy if he was confusing Fulci for Argento. The guy replied no, he meant Fulci. Romero said again he didn't work with him and that he never even met him. The fan said "I done read somewhere that you worked with him."

At the NOTLD 25th Anniversary/Zombie Jamboree, I remember seeing a guy hand Romero a Batman poster to sign. Romero was like, "I didn't even make this!" and the guy said "I don't care. I just want you to sign it." So Romero did.

Australia
    That's ridiculous. He should have written "Stay Stupid, George A. Romero".

I got Roy Frumkes and Dario Argento to sign a copy of DAWN because my entire collection was back in Australia - but they at least participated in its creation to one degree or another. On the other hand, I couldn't justify Nicotero signing it at all so I didn't ask.
    "28 Days Later came out after we started (Dawn 04). Our zombies were running before we knew what their zombies were." - Zack Snyder, LIAR.