Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Terminator Salvation trailer...

ViP

United States
    Neil, how about I offer you one hundred thousand dollars to make a website about the Charlie's Angels films, lets see how tossy you become.

When you direct music videos, you'll take the first Hollywood job you can get.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    I will like some elements of T4 ... like I liked some elements of T3.

However, over all I thought T3 was unnecessary, poorly written, generally uninspired, and filled with too much cocky and ever so lame 'gags' to mug off at the audience ever so directly.

However - will I like T4 more than I did with T3? Who knows.

I certainly can't tell from that teaser.

It looks generally impressive from a production stand point, or well...not impressive perhaps, but expected, shall we say.

I still despise the whole PG-13 thing, as well as the general attitude behind making the movie - the whole spiel the producers were banging on about in regards to their "marketting strategy" being really "awesome" showed me exactly what mindset rests behind this flick.

As for the look of the action in the film again - it's not Cameron style, which was so important to the look of the first two Terminator films. Cameron has his own way of doing things and his own attitude to action ... to be honest that teaser just looks like any other average Hollywood actioner.

I'll judge fully in due course, of course, but I've not been keen on it from the start...so there we are then.
    Right on, Minon, I am in total agreement.

The tendency of Hollywood to release films as PG-13 annoys me worse than hemmorhoidal itch. Once again, they cater to focus groups and tween dollars. To hell with the tween audience, I say! Let them have their Hannah Montana and High School Musicals, and let the adults have some decent adult films! Death to the Hollywood producer machine!!!!
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."