Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christian Bale arrested in London

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Say that to the 'E' Entertainment channel.
    That channel makes my brain hurt ... it's astonishing ... I can't fathom it ... dear god.

capncnut
    "And tonight we have the top 100 fashion disasters, let's see who's hot and who's not tonight on E..."

I mean who gives a f**k?

United States
    For some reason there is HUGE money in gossiping about and slandering famous people. Here in the U.S. and probably Britain as well, we have people who only get famous through being gossiped about. (Paris Hilton, etc etc) It's sad. Just one more way people distract themselves from their own pitiful lives. That and really bad TV. . .and politics.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

Norway
    At least he can avoid them like the plauge now that they have shown their true colours. I dont mind it if they make a child act in a movie once or twice just for fun but if you make it a career then you are most likely not a good parent. It is women who feeds the tabloid parasites. As a man I would gladly pay hundres of dollars to never hear or see some tabloid news again. I think its envy that motivates the paparazzi and that they are just one step above psycho stalkers and criminals like that.

United States
    the only thing redeemable about the E channel is "the soup" with joel mchale. that show's a riot, and what's even better is that they poke fun at shows on the E network itself, such as "keeping up with the kardouchieans", "denise richards's colon...it's complicated", "the gold-diggers next door", etc.

some clips...if you've not check this show out, it's great.

as for mr. bale, i think that the media is just trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. like bassman said, everyone's had a disupute with a relative in their lives, and with out celebrity obsessed society, anytime someone famous farts, the whole world's gotta know.

Super Moderator

UK
    I read some quote from someone who used to work with him for a long time, an assistant or something, they were saying how 'this had been brewing for a long time' - so essentially, that would suggest his older sister and his mother have been pestering him for money for a long time.

And that is a naughty no-no.

And I still don't call a push and/or a shove "assault" ... I mean, come on.

In that case, there's kids assaulting each other every single day all over the world in the playground, but you know what - they're not - because it ISN'T assault.

Smacking somebody in the chops, that's assault ... shoving someone, that ain't.

Chasing Prey

Canada

christian bale is basically off the hook

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Hmmm, using The Sun as a source isn't a great idea!!!!! hahaha

but yeah, the dude is a bit of a whacko. I'd sort my family out, no worries, if i was that rich. £100,000 is like a tenner to that guy.