Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Khardis' T&A preferences (Men Only)

England
    Theres nothing wrong with this thread. C'mon guys stop being so frakking pc.
    Edit the thread title with MEN ONLY or something if your that bothered.

Moderator: Done!
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Guess I should not have offered my opinion on the matter being discussed.
    Not if you think the discussion is lame, it just makes you look goofy.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Khardis View Post
    Not if you think the discussion is lame, it just makes you look goofy.
    Khardis, I have no personal quarrel with you, but I just want your clarification:

Are you saying that I look goofy if I make a comment about a discussion that I think is lame, and I say in my comment that I think the discussion is lame?

There have been many instances in the past where you have pointed out your disagreement with someone's comments. Occasionally, I have agreed with you and other times I have disagreed, but at no time did I perceive the fact that you were making a comment as being goofy, subject matter notwithstanding. Is that not what these forums are all about, ie. making comments either in agreement or disagreement, stating your opinions then reading other's opinions of your opinions?
    Last edited by Yojimbo; 13-Aug-2008 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Khardis, I have no personal quarrel with you, but I just want your clarification:

Are you saying that I look goofy if I make a comment about a discussion that I think is lame, and I say in my comment that I think the discussion is lame?

There have been many instances in the past where you have pointed out your disagreement with someone's comments. Occasionally, I have agreed with you and other times I have disagreed, but at no time did I perceive the fact that you were making a comment as being goofy, subject matter notwithstanding. Is that not what these forums are all about, ie. making comments either in agreement or disagreement, stating your opinions then reading other's opinions of your opinions?
    If you think a discussion is lame you really shouldn't participate in it. If you do it makes you look goofy.

United States
    it makes you look goofy.

Really Jimbo. . consider the source man
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post

Really Jimbo. . consider the source man
    Do you disagree though? If you find a conversation distasteful and lame, then proceed to converse about it, doesn't that make you at least on some level a hypocrite? Also, try to avoid making 1 liner flame posts, the waaaaah-patrol might close the thread down.

United States
    Do you disagree though? If you find a conversation distasteful and lame, then proceed to converse about it, doesn't that make you at least on some level a hypocrite? Also, try to avoid making 1 liner flame posts, the waaaaah-patrol might close the thread down.
    But I love my oneliner flame posts.

And as I find the particular conversation distasteful and lame I refuse to comment on the grounds that I might appear lame or goofy.
    Last edited by clanglee; 13-Aug-2008 at 03:15 AM.

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    But I love my oneliner flame posts.

And as I find the particular conversation distasteful and lame I refuse to comment on the grounds that I might appear lame or goofy.
    Too late!

United States
    Damn!!

United States
    Khardis, if I disagree with what you post, and then write a post which in essence is in disagreement with your post, or if I find what you have posted to be distasteful and lame, and then proceed to make a post stating that I find the content of your post to be distasteful and lame, perhaps I might be viewed as "goofy" but it does not make me a "hypocrite"

Now, using this thread as an example: Had I followed my initial post with graphic descriptions of female anatomy that I personally find appealing, then I agree that would have been hypocritical of me.

Khardis, I still respect your right to your opinions though I might agree or disagree, and I accept you for the unique personality that you are here on the boards, but please understand this: You can call me goofy and I will accept that, but I will not allow someone to call me a hypocrite without defending myself.
    Last edited by Yojimbo; 13-Aug-2008 at 04:50 PM.
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    God there's so much bitchy in-fighting for no reason on this board recently....can't we all just spread the love?

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicX View Post
    God there's so much bitchy in-fighting for no reason on this board recently
    And usually a predictable set of individuals right at the center of it
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicX View Post
    God there's so much bitchy in-fighting for no reason on this board recently....can't we all just spread the love?
    group hug everyone. mista mo where are you when we need you.
    Last edited by Mike70; 13-Aug-2008 at 05:16 PM.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    I apologize, Neil, and to the board, for my part in any of the recent turmoil.

I know it takes two to argue, so admittedly I should know better than to return fire.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    now neil, you've gone over a bit to the darkside recently (hopefully just to pick up a few things) as well.

if you get my meaning
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."