Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Khardis' T&A preferences (Men Only)

Banned User

Undisclosed

Khardis' T&A preferences (Men Only)

I prefer larger breasts on a woman personally a nice C or D but with a trimmed body, its easy for a 250 pound woman to have D cups... I am talking about a girl who is like 120 130, 5'5 with a nice C or D, perfect. However I do not like implants, I would take a smaller sized B cup over a D cup of implants any day.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Khardis View Post
    I prefer larger breasts on a woman personally a nice C or D but with a trimmed body, its easy for a 250 pound woman to have D cups... I am talking about a girl who is like 120 130, 5'5 with a nice C or D, perfect. However I do not like implants, I would take a smaller sized B cup over a D cup of implants any day.
    I agree.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    For once, I completely agree with you, Khardis.

United States
    I kinda like them small. I like the pixie thin girls with the little b or even a cups. I like em to be perky and point to the sky. But I'm really more of a leg and ass man anyways.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Uhhh...

Okay?

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    God gave us the earth, the land, the sea, and his greatest gift to man...

TITTIES!
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    Uhhh...

Okay?

Not a fan of the topic?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    No...I like breasts as much as the next guy, but this is just....well. Kinda sad, actually.

capncnut
    No...I like breasts as much as the next guy, but this is just....well. Kinda sad, actually.
    Well, you know what? I kinda agree. We have females here...

...lets slow this down a tad. Who created this?

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Well, you know what? I kinda agree. We have females here...

...lets slow this down a tad. Who created this?
    take it up with whichever sad assed moderator decided to cut it out of the Keira doesn't want bigger bosoms thread because they cant tolerate anyone saying anything remotely not 100% in praise of their dream flat chested woman.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Awww.....baby got him feelings hurt.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Awww.....baby got him feelings hurt.

someone might need a diaper change in fact.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Administrator

England
    take it up with whichever sad assed moderator decided to cut it out of the Keira doesn't want bigger bosoms thread because they cant tolerate anyone saying anything remotely not 100% in praise of their dream flat chested woman.
    *puts hand up*

You took the Keira thread off topic - I didn't really think your personal preferences in bra sizes (body sizes/weight etc) had much to do with Keira refusing to allow further image manipulation of her body? Especially as you didn't really make a single comment/contribution about the actual topic at hand.

Now, when I asked you to just try and stay on topic, instead of taking it off into personal preferences on bra size, and not to lower the tone of the thread (as there are females here), you got arsey/insulting so I assumed you didn't seem to want to play ball, so I simply moved your posts thus creating your own thread to talk about personal preferences as much as you like...

Generally, I just found this off-shoot topic unbecoming the original topic, and in all honesty just somewhat embarrassing to be associated with (I started the thread). So, there was another reason I was more than happy to crop it off...

I can close this thread if you like?

ps: Have you though about just posting politely? So many of your posts are unecessarily 'loaded'. 'sad assed moderator' - Really...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Polite and Khardis? Those two words should never be placed together.

As for the topic. . I see nothing wrong with it. If any women on the board are so sensitive to be offended by a bunch of guys talking breasts(which is a pretty common guy conversation) then they really need to get out more. I would imagine that any grown woman knows how base and childlike we men can all be.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    As for the topic. . I see nothing wrong with it. If any women on the board are so sensitive to be offended by a bunch of guys talking breasts(which is a pretty common guy conversation) then they really need to get out more. I would imagine that any grown woman knows how base and childlike we men can all be.
    indeed. this whole idea that we need to "protect" the womenfolk around here from things they might see is paternalistic and anachronistic.

from what i know of the women around here, they are more than able to stick up for themselves.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."