Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    What's wrong with the reprint?

Well I like to own the originals.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I saw one of those at the Horrorfind convention in MARYLAnd and originals go for about $300-$600 USD

I hope you got deep pockets
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    I saw one of those at the Horrorfind convention in MARYLAnd and originals go for about $300-$600 USD

Mummmaaaa!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post

For those kind of prices,I'd just buy the reprints.

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bub666 View Post
    For those kind of prices,I'd just buy the reprints.

Im searching boot sales and other places to find a original copy now If I buy a original In years to come It will be worth nothing.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by horrormad93 View Post
    Im searching boot sales and other places to find a original copy now.
    God! You'll be lucky?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    God! You'll be lucky?
    Well the chances of me finding a dawn quad at the boot sale Is like getting a cannibal holocaust pre cert (go label) on ebay for £2.

Administrator

England
    Well the chances of me finding a dawn quad at the boot sale Is like getting a cannibal holocaust pre cert (go label) on ebay for £2.
    I would suggest finding a particular video on EBay (the worlds largest auction site) is far more likely than finding a 40yr old poster at a local car boot?
    -Carl Sagan

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    I have made a deal with a ebay member that sell's original uk Quad's If I buy 2 from him I get Dawn for free.

Administrator

England
    I have made a deal with a ebay member that sell's original uk Quad's If I buy 2 from him I get Dawn for free.
    'Dawn'? Is that his girlfriend?
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Thats good news.

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    'Dawn'? Is that his girlfriend?
    Unlucky neil but that a old joke mate good try anyway.

Administrator

England
    Unlucky neil but that a old joke mate good try anyway.
    What did you actually mean by "If I buy 2 from him I get Dawn for free?"
    -Carl Sagan

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    What did you actually mean by "If I buy 2 from him I get Dawn for free?"
    Ok I buy a Misery and Return of the living dead quad from this guy on ebay and I get the Dawn of the dead quad for free.

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    The Dawn of the dead Quad was too expensive but I bought a Night of the living dead Quad.