Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neil Fawcett appreciaton thread

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Actually, it was Brad Pitt, but many people complained he just couldn't quite pull it off...
    i guess your alpha physique is just too sexy for film...
    Last edited by Mike70; 11-Aug-2008 at 02:21 PM.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Canada
    I want to smear myself on all of the fine staff of this forum.

Been a member here for a good...4 or 5 years, and in that relatively short time, I have grown a lot more mature (lol wut?) and intelligent.

I contribute that (somewhat at least) too being exposed to new ideas and the influences of various people and members of this place. I may not agree with everything that is said, but you are all f*cking awesome individuals who have helped turn my young innocent mind into a claustrophobic, sexually repressed he-man with a penchant for fine song and dance. This forum has allowed me to also tap deeper into my head and bring my imagination to life in the form of writing, and given me confidence enough to show what I write out to other people, and accept criticism.

All the years on here have made it seem (too me anyways) that we we are a big family. Yea we don't agree with each other all the time (sometimes we never do) and we'll always have our bouts of self righteousness and animosity, but in the end, well, we're still here, and many of us have been coming here for years on end.

Thanks for all the memories, learning, and personal growth these forums have enabled me to attain, and the wonderful people I am proud to share my internet musings with.
    Last edited by mista_mo; 11-Aug-2008 at 12:51 PM.

Super Moderator

UK
    Indeed, it's a kick ass community, and I myself have been coming here now for a decade this year.

It's been interesting to see the forum itself change over time, see the members change, come and go and so on. This is the third incarnation of HPOTD I've seen. First it was DiscussionApp, then Loom, now VBB.

Memories...

Super Moderator

United States
    Neil, you da man, son! And, now that I know your last name, I can totally steal your identity and become the man, too

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    It really does make a huge difference when the webmaster is personally involved, open-minded, and, well, awesomely cool, like Neil. You rock, man!