Thread: Good News!

Undisclosed

Good News!

I am on the Rockstar Propaganda mailing list. I just recieved an e-mail that says this "VIRAL INFECTION : COMING SOON Just one of the many attractions in the works for the Rockstar Social Club, the Viral Infection zombie feature is coming very soon. Let’s see just how far the infection has spread. More information to come". Im guessing this is going to be awesome..I mean come on all the cars guns and buddies its going to be sweet.

I wonder if you can turn the police on so you can have police vs zombies gameplay. This sounds really lush and a good reason to keep my copy of gta4. I wonder if it will be a last man standing sort of thing where you gain points for kills and just not dying and slowely the infected take down everyone but you and a buddy. Good times.
    Why arent you laughing?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CornishCorpse View Post
    I am on the Rockstar Propaganda mailing list. I just recieved an e-mail that says this "VIRAL INFECTION : COMING SOON Just one of the many attractions in the works for the Rockstar Social Club, the Viral Infection zombie feature is coming very soon. Let’s see just how far the infection has spread. More information to come". Im guessing this is going to be awesome..I mean come on all the cars guns and buddies its going to be sweet.

I wonder if you can turn the police on so you can have police vs zombies gameplay. This sounds really lush and a good reason to keep my copy of gta4. I wonder if it will be a last man standing sort of thing where you gain points for kills and just not dying and slowely the infected take down everyone but you and a buddy. Good times.
    This is good news.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    if its a zombie dlc for gta 4 il have to buy it again.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Tempting....but I would probably get bored with it like Dead Rising.

Undisclosed
    It would be great if it was game mode but what I've heard is that it's nothing more than a social club feature that shows who has gotten the Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie achievement in GTA4.

Be interesting to see what it turns out to be.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Hm... is there any mention of GTA 4 anywhere in the e-mail?