Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jumping sport

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed

Jumping sport

I have seen alot of kids do this kind of jump around where I live but what the hell Is It? all I see Is the same thing over and over I think It pointless,what do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4bX5LyC6vw
    Last edited by horrormad; 13-Aug-2008 at 01:20 PM.

Twitching

Undisclosed
    It's called "not being able to dance so you come up with some boring repetitive thing, but you haven't seen other people doing it so you think it's cool and innovative."
    "We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat. They do not exist." - Queen Victoria

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    Nope I hate It F*cking kids with there music jumping In street not letting you pass them smash there radio. It becoming popular around here but you'll see me watching Dawn of the dead (Remake) before trying that and watching It Is torture for me.

England
    Its called jumpstyle & its been going on in holland for a good few years now!i go clubbing over there & its just what they do (i dont do it myself,i stomp in the english way)
    Ive posted this before,but this kid is awesome at it,even though he's far too young to go to the events

Undisclosed
    Throw in some river dance music and youve got a hit on your hands...funny stuff.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy911sc View Post
    Throw in some river dance music and youve got a hit on your hands...funny stuff.

Twitching

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Ive posted this before,but this kid is awesome at it,even though he's far too young to go to the events
    Yeah, gotta admire his energy, but the style would be more interesting if it had more than five moves in its repertoire. Looks like something invented by people who have played too much Dance Dance Revolution.
    "We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat. They do not exist." - Queen Victoria

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Parents should not be giving their kids methamphetamines.

If that's dancing, I'm elvis costello....

England
    ok so if thats not dancing,what is?ballet or whatever may look good on stage but its not going to cut the ice in a nightclub full of young party goers with a taste for hard music!neither is the "dad dancing" that ya see loads of people doing in town centre clubs/theme pubs,awful!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    You're one of those raver, night club types, aren't you tricky?

Last edited by bassman; 14-Aug-2008 at 05:31 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    This seems like a pretty pointless and harmless thing to get all riled up about. They're dancing. Stop acting like a parent from the 50's!

Twitching

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    ok so if thats not dancing,what is?ballet or whatever may look good on stage but its not going to cut the ice in a nightclub full of young party goers with a taste for hard music!neither is the "dad dancing" that ya see loads of people doing in town centre clubs/theme pubs,awful!
    Yeah, it's dancing. But there's a difference between the kind of dancing you do because you're at a club or party and feel like dancing to the music along with the masses and the kind of dancing you do as an exhibition to the masses. Ballet is the latter kind of dancing. So are other urban dance forms like breaking, stepping, etc. It looks to me like "jumpstyle" belongs in the first category. The Twist is dancing, but if someone videotaped themselves doing the Twist for three minutes and posted it on Youtube to show off to the whole world, I'd poke fun at them too.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    This seems like a pretty pointless and harmless thing to get all riled up about. They're dancing. Stop acting like a parent from the 50's!

Who's the one getting riled up, now?

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post

Who's the one getting riled up, now?

Please, do tell.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Publius View Post
    It's called "not being able to dance so you come up with some boring repetitive thing, but you haven't seen other people doing it so you think it's cool and innovative."
    Quote Originally Posted by horrormad93 View Post
    I have seen alot of kids do this kind of jump around where I live but what the hell Is It? all I see Is the same thing over and over I think It pointless,what do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4bX5LyC6vw

Well, most people are sheep anyway. Just think about it. It doesn't matter how dumb something is or looks if enough people are doing it....well you know the rest.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"