Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Olympics BBall controversy

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    EDIT: actually, I should mention that I recently saw the "Chinese, Japanese" chant on Family guy. Peter Griffin did this when he called a Chinese character Japanese and his wife corrected him. I actually found it funny when I heard that after so many years.
    here is a bit of a crazy coincidence. i fired up a family guy episode at random yesterday afternoon and it just happened to be the very one you were talking about.

do i need to get out my tinfoil hat?
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio70 View Post
    here is a bit of a crazy coincidence. i fired up a family guy episode at random yesterday afternoon and it just happened to be the very one you were talking about.

do i need to get out my tinfoil hat?
    It was probably a coincidence... or maybe...
    :::reaching for my own tinfoil hat just in case:::
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Undisclosed
    I don't know what exactly you want me to get over,
    I think his girlfriend wants you to get over the fact that she's 100% Chinese.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio70 View Post
    you and me both, man. i've never even heard of this little chant before this thread.
    You mean you've never atleast seen The Devil's Rejects !! For shame man !!
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post

On a side note, I think we need a slanty eyed asian smiley.
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    I've been trying very hard to forget about that waste of celluloid known as The Devil's Rejects including the talentless 'acting' of the hack director's hack wife.

And she ain't even Chinese. :P

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    nope never have. doesn't seem like my cup of tea.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

capncnut
    Don't worry Darth, I gotcha back. TDR is the biggety bomb!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

On a side note, I think we need a slanty eyed asian smiley.
    It's funny how it's all good once we have permission.

I've been trying very hard to forget about that waste of celluloid known as The Devil's Rejects including the talentless 'acting' of the hack director's hack wife.

And she ain't even Chinese. :P
    Yeah, Yeah. Talent, Schmalent. The real question is would you hit it?
    I'd certainly break a twenty for that!!

Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Don't worry Darth, I gotcha back. TDR is the biggety bomb!
    Lol. Thnx cap. I 'm into all that texas chaisaw/sadistic family type stuff.

What's funny is that i didn't say make TDR your favorite all time flick. I just asked if he had seen it. Totally different question. Riddle me this: How many movies have you seen that you totally hated?
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Nah, she just hates asians who give other asians a bad name by pretending theyre asian versions of Al Shapton.

capncnut
    I'd certainly break a twenty for that!!
    That's a few twenties you broke here this week.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    That's a few twenties you broke here this week.
    What can i say? My new gig pays relatively well. And, may i say, it's money well spent!

Ain't that a biotch? That's what you get when you try to slip one past a mod. You're always here!!

Ima get to work on some new material right away!!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Khardis View Post
    Nah, she just hates asians who give other asians a bad name by pretending theyre asian versions of Al Shapton.
    Well, I agree with her and you there, that Al Sharpton is way over the top.

EDIT: I guess that it is impossible to mention something like this and not be considered to be Al Sharpton by some, though I hope that folks would take it in context.
    Last edited by Yojimbo; 19-Aug-2008 at 10:43 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Well, I agree with her and you there, that Al Sharpton is way over the top.

EDIT: I guess that it is impossible to mention something like this and not be considered to be Al Sharpton by some, though I hope that folks would take it in context.

I can think of worse things to be called than a person who refuses to let their people be mistreated. But hey, that's just me i guess.