Thread: "Coming Home" - ONLINE...

Super Moderator

UK

"Coming Home" - ONLINE...

Easy now folks,

My first short film for BBC Local TV was broadcast yesterday, so I've put it on putfile for folk who didn't/weren't able to see it.

Coming Home

Typically enough of the BBC, they reformatted it for TV. They themselves asked for films to be in 16:9 ... which I faked by putting black bars over the image using a 16:9 clip from a different project (software doesn't understand widescreen from my camera ... blaaaaaaah). Anyway, they asked for widescreen, which I gave them, and then they went and blew it up to 4:3!!! Absolute morons run Local TV it would seem. Well, I got on TV which is good and they've put it up in the correct ratio on their website. Obviously I've put it up in the 16:9 ratio on putfile - which is also in better quality than on the BBC website.

Enjoy and lemme know what you think.

Scotland
    Pretty cool, nicely cut, very posh voice.

Super Moderator

UK
    lol, people keep saying I've got a posh voice...or a very proper narrator voice, I don't get it, most of the time I grunt, belch and fart, lol. Hell, someone believed that I'd had someone semi-professional to do the narration on one of my shorts because it sounded so narrator-like - it was me however, putting on an OTT narrator voice ... guess I did it more professionally than I was trying to do, lol.

Shame the BBC went and reformatted to 4:3 on TV (they asked me to do it in 16:9 too!), but on their website or through mine (www.deadshed.com) you can find it in it's unfiddled-with 16:9 ratio.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    from one director to another,

you pretentious bastard!

i liked it but its a bit studenty if you get my meaning, but not bad, who was the dude in the film?.

Super Moderator

UK
    The guy in "Coming Home"? That's me bitch.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i thought it was doctor poc off mega 64.

oh! which reminds me you said-

"ill rep you hellsing when you find something worthy of my attention"

or summat like it so heres something totally rep worthy now youll all get a kick outta this.

http://www.mega64.com/

totally worth a rep, mega 64 kicks ass, i think they did a resident evil one or a silent hill one but it aint up thar', though iva allready got the dvd, totally worth it man.

actually they did THREE yes three ads for the zombie game cold fear which most say sucks but i think is better than resi 4, there i said it.lol.

but seriously check out video 2 on the cold fear site and the mega 64 dudes came up with a better zombie than that lame zombie honeymoon flick.

NOW is it worth your rep minion zombie?, just for finding a guy that looks like you on tv?
    Last edited by Danny; 04-May-2006 at 11:37 PM.

Super Moderator

UK
    Hmmm...well, more other folk will have to impress me before you can get more rep from me . Come on people, impress me and make hellsing a happy bunny

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    that whole post was a bit too dodgy for my liking

i just thought id post that all but the XXL shirts are sold out, IN AMERICA.
    Last edited by Danny; 05-May-2006 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost