Thread: It's good to be back =)

Undisclosed

It's good to be back =)

Dunno if anyone remembers me, I joined the ollllllllld forums back in like...'98 or something, I always loved this site. Anyways...hopefully I can find time to stalk around again. I wonder if some of the old-timers are still around...Idsaluteyoubub, Grimstories, Tiedtothetracks

capncnut
    I don't remember you but then again I wasn't on the boards in '98. Welcome back.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSeasonOfFire View Post
    Dunno if anyone remembers me, I joined the ollllllllld forums back in like...'98 or something, I always loved this site. Anyways...hopefully I can find time to stalk around again. I wonder if some of the old-timers are still around...Idsaluteyoubub, Grimstories, Tiedtothetracks
    i don't remember you either and i've been here for eons but that doesn't mean much.

grim poked his head in a bit ago. made a few posts and poof, gone again.

bub and tiedtothetracks are still around though.

welcome back.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States
    Welcome back, Season.

I'm relatively new here, so of course I don't remember you, but welcome home all the same.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSeasonOfFire View Post
    Im still here. I believe I was around in '98 or so... back again eh? Me too, I just came back not too long ago too.

Undisclosed
    Heya Unforgiven =) I remember you being a great poster back in the day, good to see you return.

Thanks to you guys for the welcome back, I had forgotten how much time I was able to spend here just reading the forums. Once I dive into the fiction again my wife may never see me again.