Thread: Scary dream I had last night

Banned User

United States

Scary dream I had last night

It was scary, now it seems a little funny. We had loud thunderstorms that gave me a crazy dream. By the looks of the surroundings in my dream I think it took place in Topeka. I dreamed a giant turtle monster made a nest in Topeka and was destroying everything around her. I was sent on special assignment to go to Japan to get Godzilla and bring him back to destroy the creature. lmao! It was a cool dream. I usually get a few zombies in my Godzilla dreams but the storm woke me up prematurely
    Last edited by HLS; 03-May-2006 at 02:04 PM.

Canada
    That is seriusly a messed up dream...heh, most of mine are as well, I love it, it entertains me throughout the night, except when the dreams are about spiders, then I freak out...

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo
    That is seriusly a messed up dream...heh, most of mine are as well, I love it, it entertains me throughout the night, except when the dreams are about spiders, then I freak out...
    Don't worry, this same exact dream is posted twice a year (and I've seen it posted on several different forums for about 7 years.)

NOTE: this is NOT a flame post.

Fiji
    did it involve a tuba, forecips, and Col Klink.

Banned User

United States
    I never had this dream before. I had dreams with godzilla in it and I have talked about my dreams in the past but I never had this particular dream and I never posted it before. And adrenochrome if you do not like me or my posts you do not have to read them or comment on them ither.

Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo
    Oh ya. BTW the turtle looked like the turtle in the Super Mario games. lmao.
    Last edited by HLS; 03-May-2006 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by HLS
    I never had this dream before. I had dreams with godzilla in it and I have talked about my dreams in the past but I never had this particular dream and I never posted it before. And adrenochrome if you do not like me or my posts you do not have to read them or comment on them ither.
    again, it wasn't meant as a "flame post" sorry if you took it that way.