Thread: PS3 160GB Bundle In Europe

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

PS3 160GB Bundle In Europe

Doubling the size of the PS3's current highest HD space, Sony announced a new 160gb bundle arriving on October 31 for their European fans. This latest version of Sony's hardware will retain the same functions as its current versions, and will be available for 499 Euros (about $733 US), with several downloadable contents out of the box worth over 70 Euros.

No word yet on the new bundle's availability in North America but we'll let you know more as soon as we get the info. Stay tuned for more Leipzig updates.

I guess the only question is and i guess has always been, why do you guys get charged so much for this stuff? It's rediculous.

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/ind...=688396#688396
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    if i still cant get one with actually backwards compatibility they can go royally **** themselves up the ass with a medieval morning star.

that is all.

bring one out and ill be playing mgs4 till the cows come home.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    if i still cant get one with actually backwards compatibility they can go royally **** themselves up the ass with a medieval morning star.

that is all.

bring one out and ill be playing mgs4 till the cows come home.
    But the backward compatability that they have now is not spot on either. The compatability of ps1 games on the ps2 was flawless but for some reason they haven't been as successful with that this time around.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed
    Nice but ouch on the price front. Glad I picked up mine when I did and so far backwards compatibility has been flawless, been playing some of the classics for £1. Reminds me of earlier times, Pandemonium and fighting force ring any bells?
    Why arent you laughing?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CornishCorpse View Post
    Nice but ouch on the price front. Glad I picked up mine when I did
    Me too.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CornishCorpse View Post
    Nice but ouch on the price front. Glad I picked up mine when I did and so far backwards compatibility has been flawless, been playing some of the classics for £1. Reminds me of earlier times, Pandemonium and fighting force ring any bells?
    Pandemonium I and II were freaking awesome!!!
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Bub666 View Post
    Me too.
    I really need to get me one. It's just that there's no time to game really. i didn't want to spend 500 bucks on something i'm hardly ever gonna use though. This x-mas fo sho tho.