Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: ONE SOLID REASON DAWN of the DEAD 2004 rocks

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    A statement like that would have held more weight if C.J. or one of his bitches would have said it. They would have been much more familiar with the layout of the mall and thus the composition of the glass.
    I don't know man. CJ and crew seemed pretty clueless. I'd think that perhaps the head of mall security might know those kinds of details, but those guys seemed like the lowest ones on the totem pole.

Didn't Andre admit to having a criminal record? Do we know what crimes he'd committed? It's possible in his nefarious past he'd gained some insight on breaking-and-entering.

My personal opinion is that neither Andre nor the rent-a-cops had any basis to know that kind of detail. No more than I could look at my office window and know whether a chair thrown at it would break it or bounce off, and I've looked at that window daily for 5 years. (and now I want very badly to try to throw my chair through it)

What about Kenneth? Would a cop familiar with the area know the mall's security well enough to know its vulnerability to a person or group of people attempting to break the glass and get in?
    Last edited by Trin; 03-Apr-2009 at 08:55 PM.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Well since MZ listed 110 reasons he hates DAWN 04. I figured I would list one.

It is the first remake of a zombie film, that keeps the audience interested from beginning to end. With the use of standard plot points, and intersting characters, DAWN 04 is THE zombie movie of the new millenium.
    i liked the first 10 minutes of the movie the best.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiekiller View Post
    i liked the first 10 minutes of the movie the best.
    Dont raise a topic thats had no responses for nearly a year to pad out your postcount.

It annoys me.