Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombieland - A film with Woody Harrelson

Administrator

England

Zombieland - A film with Woody Harrelson

Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

capncnut
    LOL, the guy was Larry Flynt twelve years ago, now he's in a zombie flick...

United States
    I haven't seen Woody Harrelson in any movies in awhile.I'll check this movie out.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Bub666 View Post
    I haven't seen Woody Harrelson in any movies in awhile.I'll check this movie out.
    Last thing I saw him in was 'After the Sunset'. Fun flick apart from the daft ending...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I've always been a fan of Woody. I'm really not sure why. Maybe it's because I loved CHEERS as a kid? I thought he was a pleasant surprise in No Country For Old Men.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Last thing I saw him in was 'After the Sunset'. Fun flick apart from the daft ending...
    Never saw A Scanner Darkly or No Country For Old Men? You should check those out. They're good.

Harrelson seems like an all around cool dude. He's pro-weed and now he's in a zombie film. Speaking of....everyone should check out this documentary he narrated called Grass. Great documentary on America's war on pot throughout the 20th century...

United States
    Sounds interesting. Mickey Knox as a zombie killer...what's not to like?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    The director has posted some pictures of the set now that principle photography is finished.

kewl.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    The director has posted some pictures of the set now that principle photography is finished.

kewl.
    Some really nice pics in there for sets, Bass. Thanks for finding and sharing the link, because I hadn't really seen any images associated with the film yet. Now if I could see some actual film stills...

Google search turned up these:

Hmmm, none of these are official...

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Just found out that this was filmed really close to me. It would have been cool to see some live zombie action.

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Heh heh.... wood

Just been bitten archivesofthede's Avatar

Undisclosed
    If I remember correctly, he can play a really good bad ass.

Natural Born Killers.

What a great film.
    ARCHIVES OF THE DEAD - RIP

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Just found out that Bill Murray is reported to be in this flick. I had heard recently that he was in town filming, but didn't know for what. Now it's being reported that he plays A ZOMBIE in Zombieland.

Murray as a zombie in a zombie comedy? I like the sound of this!

So I missed the chance to see a zombie movie being filmed....AND Bill Murray.

United States
    Just found out that Bill Murray is reported to be in this flick. I had heard recently that he was in town filming, but didn't know for what. Now it's being reported that he plays A ZOMBIE in Zombieland.

I'm sold.

Super Moderator

United States

That actually does suck. I know that's gotta sting for ya, Bassman. Hopefully, the movie will be okay and Murray's performance in it will be well handled.

This is kind of like a reeses peanut butter cup moment for you, eh? Were there ever any zombie / Ghostbuster crossovers in the comics or cartoons, by the way?

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany