Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh God! There goes Minion's pants again... Batman 3, the riddler is....

Administrator

England

Oh God! There goes Minion's pants again... Batman 3, the riddler is....

Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

This same thing happened after Batman Begins. "Crispin Glover has been cast as Joker!". "Robin Williams as Joker!". Blah, blah, friggin blah.

Nolan is probably still on vacation after TDK. Not only that, but he's probably not even thinking about a sequel, nor has he agreed to do one. So at this point, it's all just BS.

This sounds about as good as the rumor of Cher being catwoman. I like Depp...but no. Just no. Enough with all these rumors already...

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Besides, Robin Williams would make a better Riddler, and Chris Nolan has worked with Robin, and wants to work with him again.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post

This same thing happened after Batman Begins. "Crispin Glover has been cast as Joker!". "Robin Williams as Joker!". Blah, blah, friggin blah.

Nolan is probably still on vacation after TDK. Not only that, but he's probably not even thinking about a sequel, nor has he agreed to do one. So at this point, it's all just BS.

This sounds about as good as the rumor of Cher being catwoman. I like Depp...but no. Just no. Enough with all these rumors already...
    You can't see him doing the role well?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    No, i'm sure he would bring alot of respect and credibility to the role and I think he's a good actor, but I don't see Nolan going for someone like Depp. I mean after Batman Begins, who would have ever guessed Nolan would choose someone like Heath Ledger for The Joker? It wasn't a mainstream choice like all these Depp/Jolie rumors.

Besides....how do we even know that The Riddler is going to be in the next film? This is just some fanboy's wishlist that somehow got duplicated enough to be posted on movie sites throughout the web...

DJ - I like Williams and he was great under Nolan's direction, but he's way too old to play the Riddler. That is of course if Nolan stays close to the character's looks...

Administrator

England
    No, i'm sure he would bring alot of respect and credibility to the role and I think he's a good actor, but I don't see Nolan going for someone like Depp. I mean after Batman Begins, who would have ever guessed Nolan would choose someone like Heath Ledger for The Joker? It wasn't a mainstream choice like all these Depp/Jolie rumors.

Besides....how do we even know that The Riddler is going to be in the next film? This is just some fanboy's wishlist that somehow got duplicated enough to be posted on movie sites throughout the web...

DJ - I like Williams and he was great under Nolan's direction, but he's way too old to play the Riddler. That is of course if Nolan stays close to the character's looks...
    You're probably right... But it's fun to see MZ lose his pants again!
    -Carl Sagan

Kazakhstan
    Robin Williams should play Robin and Cat Stevens should play Catwoman
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

ViP

United States
    Maybe Crispin's agent should give the Batman people a call I'm sure there is an odd villian that he can play.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by _liam_ View Post
    Robin Williams should play Robin and Cat Stevens should play Catwoman

Are you friends with Joel Shumacher?

Axlish - Crispin actually bad-mouth TDK in an interview because he thought he should have been cast as Joker and Ledger was a "gay cowboy".

Canada
    Jennifer Anniston as Bane.

Kazakhstan
    Axlish - Crispin actually bad-mouth TDK in an interview because he thought he should have been cast as Joker and Ledger was a "gay cowboy".
    Um, bollocks to him then. Although the way everyone fawned over Brokeback did make me laugh in lieu of that South Park episode a few years ago where everyone is raving about gay cowboys eating pudding...
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    Jennifer Anniston as Bane.

I literally spit my water out on this one.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Well it would be a good role for her, it would keep her quiet. That would be a blessing.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    rip taylor should be the penguin.

end of.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    rip taylor should be the penguin.

end of.