Thread: Win a walk on role for SPIDER-MAN 4

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Win a walk on role for SPIDER-MAN 4

It seems Sony is auctioning off a walk on role for Spidey 4, the proceeds go to Cancer charities.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00017931.html
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Only if i can walk on and get with m.j.

I'd break a twenty for that!!
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    "Win a walk on role with a film that hasn't even begun production! No cast, no director, and probably no script! Just give us your time and money and when(if) it happens.....we'll be sure to call ya!"

Disclaimer: There is no gaurantee that you will have a walk-on part in Spider man 4, or if the film will be worth a sh*t.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I'm sure there would be something in writing though. I mean is there any doubt that spider-man 4 is gonna get made?
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I'm sure they'll make it eventually. The other three made way too much money for the studio execs to not make another. But seeing as Marvel is re-tooling it's franchises and tying them all into one and Raimi and cast have pretty much hinted at 3 being their last film.......what kind of film would it be and would the winner still be alive when they make it?

I just find it odd that they're giving off walk-on roles to a film that's not even guranteed to start filming anytime soon. I remember this happened back in the nineties for a Jim Carrey-starring "The Mask 2". It wasn't made until about 10 years later and I think most of us heard about how that turned out.
    Last edited by bassman; 04-Sep-2008 at 07:50 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Well if you look at the history of sequels that were made approx. that long after the original they normally tend to do badly. If you're gonna wait that long maybe a re-make would be a better way to go.

I'm still waiting on them to re-make The thing and They live. If any films deserve it and can benefit from modern technology they will.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    I'm still waiting on them to re-make The thing and They live. If any films deserve it and can benefit from modern technology they will.
    WHAAAAA? Darth, because you said that...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    WHAAAAA? Darth, because you said that...

What!?! You know it's gonna happen one day. And if anything you know that it's been discussed behind closed doors. I think the wienstein's are gonna head it !! STAY TUNED !!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    What!?! You know it's gonna happen one day. And if anything you know that it's been discussed behind closed doors. I think the wienstein's are gonna head it !! STAY TUNED !!
    I'm sure they eventually will, but that doesn't mean it's a good idea. And you said it's a GOOD IDEA! Now go burn in hell for dissing on classics, mother f*cker!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I'm sure they eventually will, but in hell for dissing on classics, mother f*cker!

Let's see. Deserve it. Check
    Benefit form it. Check.
    Nope can't seem to find where i said it was a good idea.
    Thanks for playing though.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Then what exactly is your definition of benefit? I usually see that word as being a good thing.

How could those films benefit at all? The Thing is perfect(god I hope Doc doesn't see this) and the effects hold up just fine today while They Live would be butchered all to hell and have ZERO meaning because audiences of today wouldn't understand it...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Then what exactly is your definition of benefit? I usually see that word as being a good thing.

How could those films benefit at all? The Thing is perfect(god I hope Doc doesn't see this) and the effects hold up just fine today while They Live would be butchered all to hell and have ZERO meaning because audiences of today wouldn't understand it...
    They'd probablly have a terrorism angle to it being thats it's the major theme of our day.

United States
    I agree,they should remake those two movies.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    You guys obviously haven't watched the HD version of The Thing. The transfer is so good that the only thing that makes the movie look dated is the technology used in the movie. (Pc's etc).

Sorry, we DO NOT need a remake of THE THING
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*