Thread: EATING HABITS - The new DARK COMEDY Horror film

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

EATING HABITS - The new DARK COMEDY Horror film

Meet Serial Killer Maddox Washington, on death row for the grisly murder of 6 people, as Maddox spends his last day eating his final meal, overzealous prison psychiatrist, Dr. Zates, wants to find closure for the families, but has to meet with Maddox one last time and hopefully cut a deal to get the info he needs before Maddox takes it to the grave.

Written by the guys behind the make-up FX at Spaghetti Industries Inc, Scott Simpson and Christian Quarantillo, Eating Habits takes its viewers on a grindhouse-esque dark comedic tour into the twisted world of Maddox Washington. DAWN of the DEAD fans should enjoy the heavy handed references throughout the film.

Scott and Christian, now 17, conceived the script at age 14 and it was shot over the course of a year between 2006 and 2007. The final cut is presented to everyone today. So here it is, in its 100% over the top glory, even Roger Corman would be proud. We present... EATING HABITS.

http://playingwithdeadthings.com/EATINGHABITS

Please post some feedback for Scott and Christian. I am helping out as the editor, dp, extra, and hosting the film for them through my site.

on a side note... this thread happens to just be number 420 in the filmdiscussion thread. LMAO
    Last edited by DjfunkmasterG; 07-Sep-2008 at 08:14 PM.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    I just got done watching this,and I really enjoyed it.I loved the Dawn references.

Dead

Undisclosed
    Entertaining, and what a soundtrack!