Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The lies from both Campaigns...

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

The lies from both Campaigns...

I can't believe how much the two campaigns use false statements and distort the facts, the worst of course coming from the McCain side, so bad even Karl Rove, the mastermind of dirty modern politics said it was bad. You may think I am picking on McCain deliberately but the man has way more dishonest TV ads than Obama, and Obama has a few, but the ratio is staggering. Everyone of McCains current ads are made up of 100% falsehoods, they distort the truth, or tack things to Obama not even said or released by Obama. On comparison, compare it to 50% of Obamas ads which are mostly misquotes.

I still can't fathom how this nation can support a man like McCain, who today said the economy is strong... ummm clearly he isn't just out of touch with computers, it seems he is out of touch with the entire current turn of events. Yet people want him as president, yet these same people complain about George W. Bush, and when you break it down they are exactly alike. I am not even comparing voting records... this is just how each deals with how the world is looked at.

Obama is no saint, a lot of his ideas are out there, but he has ideas. He too has made some missteps along the way, However, I need to see some kind of concrete plan from both camps, because you have the camp of avoidance, and the camp of HOPE. I would rather have the HOPE camp, because sometimes hope is all you need, but let me tell you, if McCain gets in and people start bitching about how bad he is I am going to shoot an entire series of You Tube vids blaming those people for keeping us in the mess we're in and remind them that they are the fools who kept americans out of work and in fear.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Obama is no saint, a lot of his ideas are out there, but he has ideas.
    Prove it. His 4 years in the Senate without sponsoring a single bill of his own say otherwise. That's 48 months worth of chances to "have an idea", and he has chosen not to have one. Now, all of a sudden, just because he wants to be President, he "has ideas"?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    and what does McCain have? I haven't heard him say anything about where he wants to take America, all I hear is him bearting Obama. So what's so great about McCain's plan.... Seems his idea is to dodge the issues.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Oh what a field day Khardis would be having...

United States

Seriously. I am way past giving a crap about this election anymore. I'll vote. And I won't Brewster's Millions it. But this contant, ineffective bitching, From both sides, is just plain annoying.

So try. . . . Not Giving a F**k!!
    Last edited by clanglee; 16-Sep-2008 at 01:00 AM.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

United States
    I can't believe how much the two campaigns use false statements and distort the facts
    The problem is this happens ever election.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Very true Bub, but I don't ever remember it being as bad as this, and you know it must be bad when Karl Rove says its bad.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

United States
    Very true Bub, but I don't ever remember it being as bad as this, and you know it must be bad when Karl Rove says its bad.
    Yeah,I don't remember it being this bad either.But it's going to get a lot worse.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    We should all have a revolution, got to DC, kick them all out and start over. It can't put us in any worse shape than we are already in.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    We should all have a revolution, got to DC, kick them all out and start over. It can't put us in any worse shape than we are already in.
    The sad fact is that recent generations lack the heart or the will for such a radical undertaking. All there is now are fat lazy punks who only know how to complain and hope that others will work to enact the change they seek.

Imagine if there were still a draft. I'd pay to see these 20 something so called "gangstas" dropped into a combat zone. We'll see how tough they are then. I'm against the draft for various reasons but it would be worth it just to see that.

I can't believe how much the two campaigns use false statements and distort the facts, the worst of course coming from the McCain side, so bad even Karl Rove, the mastermind of dirty modern politics said it was bad. You may think I am picking on McCain deliberately but the man has way more dishonest TV ads than Obama, and Obama has a few, but the ratio is staggering. Everyone of McCains current ads are made up of 100% falsehoods, they distort the truth, or tack things to Obama not even said or released by Obama. On comparison, compare it to 50% of Obamas ads which are mostly misquotes.

I still can't fathom how this nation can support a man like McCain, who today said the economy is strong... ummm clearly he isn't just out of touch with computers, it seems he is out of touch with the entire current turn of events. Yet people want him as president, yet these same people complain about George W. Bush, and when you break it down they are exactly alike. I am not even comparing voting records... this is just how each deals with how the world is looked at.

Obama is no saint, a lot of his ideas are out there, but he has ideas. He too has made some missteps along the way, However, I need to see some kind of concrete plan from both camps, because you have the camp of avoidance, and the camp of HOPE. I would rather have the HOPE camp, because sometimes hope is all you need, but let me tell you, if McCain gets in and people start bitching about how bad he is I am going to shoot an entire series of You Tube vids blaming those people for keeping us in the mess we're in and remind them that they are the fools who kept americans out of work and in fear.

The campaign has gotten so negative because stuff like this works. People actually fall for this crap. Obama tried to stay above it all but he finally realized that he had to fight back or risk losing an election that at one times seemd like it was in the bag.

And you can hardly blame him for it. it's like blaming a guy for fighting when he was just standing there with someone repeatedly punching him in the face.

This is in part the people's fault as well. If they would do their own research instead of relying on information from interested parties they might actually get to the truth of the matter. But as long as stuff like this continues to move poll numbers it will never stop. Why would it? It's good politics.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    I agree with you 100%.The only problem would be that the government would use the army to stop any revolution thats started.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    This is a clear cut case of Propaganda, that's just the way it is.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    This is a clear cut case of Propaganda, that's just the way it is.
    What would a gov't be without propaganda?
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    What would a gov't be without propaganda?

United States