Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hellpage of the Dead---> a silly idea that I wish to turn to fruition.

Canada
    okay, a bit of an update.

I'm currently continuing on with the minion zombie aspect of this. Still gotta complete that little part i posted, but I also wish to add something new. I thought of this while I was at work, basically, I want to add experiences that people have had with the mods/devils. I plan to write it in a predominantly first person POV, and as if it was a first hand experience/journal entry that the writer of the hellpage of the dead project as a whole has snapped up in his travels.

My idea is that an archeologist/explorer has stumbled upon a temple dedicated to the worship of Minion, and proceeds to document his findings on the strange structure. I have a vague idea of the inside (ornate and elaborate, walls decked out in murals and paintings depicting pleasurable activities which intensify and grow more disturbing as he proceeds through the temple. I want to make it feel as if he is being toyed with and watched; the documenter being documented if you will. Progressively, the very temple will seem alive, it's walls pulsate and shift constantly, forming new patterns, and indeed, showing the explorers inner fantasies. As he proceeds further into the temple, the walls begin to show increasingly disturbing images. The explorer killing and mutilating his family with a large, inhuman grin on his face. The explorer mutilating himself, and trying to alter his physical appearance with whatever means necessary. As he gets closer to the inner sanctum, his rations begin to taste bland, When he drinks his water, he doesn't feel as if his thirst is quenched, and his senses begin to dull as his surroundings start to appear more and more bizarre (walls change color from bright pink to black, statues and sculptures have a bright aura to them, the water dropping from the roof appears blood red, and the smell of lilacs and roses enters his nostrils).

He is compelled to keep moving deeper and deeper into the temple, due to the unholy energy about the place corrupting him subtly, making him want to experience all the sensations that the place can give him.

Still not sure what happens to him when he reaches the end, but i hope to think of it soon.

Well, what do ya think? also, I plan on doing CapnCnut after Minion, followed by Kaos.

capncnut
    Sounds great, Mo. I'm liking you ideas quite a lot.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post

Note, This isn't something I'm doing to hate on anyone, or show anyone in a negative light. It's all in jest, and I'm doing it for fun.

I hope that wasn't too long of a read, and I hope to see some member input here. Any idea (as long as it is constructive) is welcome here.
    MistaMo, you write beautifully, sir!

Don't know if I rank high enough as a member to be included in your epic, but if I do then you certainly have my permission to include me -- it would be a great honor to be featured as a character. Go ahead and make me evil and contemptible if you want, again it would be nothing short of an honor.

BTW: It's OK, too, if you choose not to use me. I'm not insisting on it, and truly do not mean to tell you what to write or how to write.

Cheers to Mista Mo!
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    This reminds me of the fiction contribution about when the site was down for a while, and that it was infact 'the dead' kidnapping me to cover up the fact they actually existed...
    What story is this?

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Usumgal View Post
    What story is this?
    I can't remember Someone?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Undisclosed
    this sounds like a great idea