Thread: Quick Question: Size of a Newspaper Page?

United States

Quick Question: Size of a Newspaper Page?

Since I don't have access to this, I was wondering if someone could tell me the correct dimensions of one newspaper page.

Mucho Thankies.

Twitching

Undisclosed
    Varies a little according to country and publication, and the trend is now towards smaller sizes, but you can find a detailed answer here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broadsheet
    "We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat. They do not exist." - Queen Victoria

England
    Not sure,but i hate those fecking huge papers like "the daily telegraph" that people read on trains with their arms in the harley davidson position, meaning they take up the whole seat with their broadsheet

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Not sure,but i hate those fecking huge papers like "the daily telegraph" that people read on trains with their arms in the harley davidson position, meaning they take up the whole seat with their broadsheet

True dat!!
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    6,284" x 1,00,000'

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    6,284" x 1,00,000'
    Who reads that paper!?! King Kong!?!
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    The wikipedia article helped.

Thanks.