Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dawn 30 year reunion in 2008

Australia
    I have always wanted to go to one of these conventions, I guess its time to start saving, thanks for the heads up.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Chrome
    I think I'd like to go to a 30th reunion...provided they do it right.

I was at the 25th anniversary, and it was a great time.

For the 30th anniversary to be done right, they would need to have everything they had at the 25th, plus more events and celebs.

REQUIRED PEOPLE:
    George Romero, Tom Savini, Scott Reiniger, David Emge, Ken Foree, and Gaylen Ross.

ADDITIONAL APPEARANCES:
    Greg Nicotero, Lenny Lies, Clayton and Sharon, all the other random Dawn cast members.

EVENTS:
    Mall tour, Airport tour, Q&A with all the celebs, screenings of ALL VERSIONS of Dawn (like an all-night marathon)

I also think it would be cool if they had some contests - like a Dawn Trivia competition, with prizes being like rare autographed goodies. Perhaps some kind of zombie costume contest as well.

I'd also love to see some sort of indie filmmaker opportunities there...maybe a mini-zombie film festival, where the 1st prize winner gets a distribution contract with a small company.

Well, them's my 2 cents!

Chrome
    I agree with that. Speaking of the 2003 convention, what happened to that film you were making? I thought the trailer you showed had some potential to become a cool movie.

Banned User

United States
    Chrome-dome...the only way your idea could be any better is if they sheduled a Halloween 30th Anniversary blow-out at the same time!