Thread: Need help with sprayable blood!

ViP

United States

Need help with sprayable blood!

Ok, I need help making sprayable blood that doesn't look too fake. I have one of those garden pump sprayers with a few types of nozzles. Actually it is this one here...

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/nav...=5&item=321627

One of the nozles has a foaming spray option. I was thinking of just doing water with red food coloring, and using the foam spray, but I haven't tested that yet. Thanks in advance for any help.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    cornsyrup the answer to all lifes problems

Undisclosed
    Really thick cherry juice works like a charm, mix in a pile of cherry juice powder with water, it looks like blood for spraying. Be warned that if it gets on clothes, it eventually goes pink. But it is really good for the initial spray.

Super Moderator

UK
    Anytime I was doing spurts of blood jetting out (like a cut artery) I just squeezed the washing up liquid bottle really hard, lol. Honestly, I took some "Cyclon" (green washing up liquid) and mixed in a bottle of red food dye with a drop of blue, had a good gunky feel but was also thin enough when you needed it. Mostly looked quite good - but that method isn't really any good for pulling off brains blasting out the back of a zombie's head for example.