Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: uh oh......

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    And for the record the dude was aquitted in 1995. Deal with it people. All that talk about that he got what he deserves just smells like sour grapes. The U.S. constitution garauntees that just because you did another crime it can't be automatically assumed that you did this one. What's more he didn't even do that one. And before you say he did i would point you to a group of 12 of his peers that would disagree with you.
    Hold on a sec... O.J. Simpson may have been acquitted in criminal court by a jury of his peers, but he was unanimously convicted in civil court by another jury of his peers, so don't forget to include them in the equation.

Simpson has never made good on the monetary damages that he was ordered to pay by the court. so if he is now looking for sympathy over "stolen goods" which led to him breaking the law in Las Vegas... well, sorry if we the people are fresh out of pity.

Don't forget that it was Simpson's "associates" who sold him out in plea bargains for lesser charges. Obviously, his problems lie not with juries, vindictive prosecutors, racist detectives or the public, but those with whom he's chosen to keep company.

You know, there is a middle ground to this issue.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnGirl27 View Post
    I hope he gets life. It's 13 years too late, but anything to put him where he belongs. He's breathed free air for far too long.
    I hope so too.I keep hearing that he will get life in prison.

Undisclosed
    I am glad to see Orange Juice will serving jail time. He needs to be on death row. If it was me last decade, then I would be.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    I am glad to see Orange Juice will serving jail time. He needs to be on death row. If it was me last decade, then I would be.
    If anything he should be locked up for having a name like Orenthal James. I mean, WTF is that all about?

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Chasing Prey

Canada
    If anything he should be locked up for having a name like Orenthal James. I mean, WTF is that all about?

is the name too white for you? or does his name need to be changed to marshawn?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    is the name too white for you? or does his name need to be changed to marshawn?
    White or black it doesn't matter. That name is some crazy next level sh8t that i'm not ready for. Like Thaddeus Butterton the third.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

capncnut
    White or black it doesn't matter. That name is some crazy next level sh8t that i'm not ready for. Like Thaddeus Butterton the third.
    Or my uncle, Anthony Elvington Socrates. That's pure messed up!

Orenthal? Sounds like a throat lozenge.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Or my uncle, Anthony Elvington Socrates. That's pure messed up!

Orenthal? Sounds like a throat lozenge.
    You see my friends? Now that is true horror. It's not even made up!!!!

United States
    I agree with Ace that Furhman was a racist pig cop-facist. I also agree with those who point out that just because Furhman was an ignorant and overpaid racist does not in and of itself mean that OJ did not murder his wife. The fact that he was not convicted in the criminal trial had a lot to do with the incompetence of the prosecution, in as much that the fact that he was convicted in the civil trial had a lot to do with the burden of proof being substantially lower for the civil trial. Whether or not he was or was actually guilty of murdering his wife and the waiter, I do not think that there is any doubt that OJ did orchestrate and participate in the holdup and kidnapping of the idiot memorabillia dude. So while I do not know for certain that OJ is a murderer, I do think that is is clear that OJ is at the very least a reckless thug who believed himself to be above the law and therefore took the law into his own hands.
    Last edited by Yojimbo; 11-Oct-2008 at 01:25 AM.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Chasing Prey

Canada
    nice points,jim. i think oj was responsible but heres how..........i know nicole had a coke habit. only thing she did more was breathe and oj got tired of paying for her habit........and what do drug dealers in l.a. do when u dont pay up?

United States
    nice points,jim. i think oj was responsible but heres how..........i know nicole had a coke habit. only thing she did more was breathe and oj got tired of paying for her habit........and what do drug dealers in l.a. do when u dont pay up?

Dealers get someone to teach you a lesson when you don't pay up, or do the teaching themselves, it's true. That is a very good point, and it would not be the first time someone got regulated for not paying up.

But, Ace, along those same lines, what does a hot-blooded and angry husband do when he catches his ungrateful wife in the act of making time with some pretty boy waiter? Now, I'm saying that this is the case in OJ's particular situation, or that this means that OJ is beyond a doubt the person who killed Nicole and that waiter-kid, mind you, but I am sure that you would find it at least understandable that folks would think that homeboy had the motivation to do his wife and her boy-toy in that given situation.

But, I do agree, Ace, it is possible that her death might have been the product of a dealer making an example out of her. We will never know.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Dealers get someone to teach you a lesson when you don't pay up, or do the teaching themselves, it's true. That is a very good point, and it would not be the first time someone got regulated for not paying up.

But, Ace, along those same lines, what does a hot-blooded and angry husband do when he catches his ungrateful wife in the act of making time with some pretty boy waiter? Now, I'm saying that this is the case in OJ's particular situation, or that this means that OJ is beyond a doubt the person who killed Nicole and that waiter-kid, mind you, but I am sure that you would find it at least understandable that folks would think that homeboy had the motivation to do his wife and her boy-toy in that given situation.

But, I do agree, Ace, it is possible that her death might have been the product of a dealer making an example out of her. We will never know.

wouldnt u have offed ur wife if she had some chump wearin ur clothes and driving your cars?

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Why does O.J. Simpson seem to gravitate toward a unnaturally high number of people with alleged drug problems including his current Nicole-clone girlfriend? It should be obvious that with rich, white friends like Robert Kardashian taking up Simpson's defense, had there actually been an angry drug dealer to suspect of the murders, they would have easily outed the guy.

United States
    wouldnt u have offed ur wife if she had some chump wearin ur clothes and driving your cars?
    I'd file for divorce, take my lumps in court, and go on with my life.

How about you, Ace? What would you do?

-stray-

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by strayrider View Post
    I'd file for divorce, take my lumps in court, and go on with my life.

How about you, Ace? What would you do?

-stray-
    people from los angeles tend to have more balls, so idk.........