Thread: "crackhead in action"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

"crackhead in action"

one of those things your friends only seem to email you when there "in the office working", this i do believe is one crazy ****ing crackhead.

United States

Yeah,that guy is definitely a crackhead.

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Oh...my.....God...

I would've run that f*cking c**t over if he'd even approached my car like that.

What a waste of space. The poor people in that car must've been ****ting themselves.
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

England
    and someone just stood there filming???shame she didnt have a gun in her glovebox to put him down!

Super Moderator

UK
    Wasn't this on one of those Bumfight DVDs?

I remember seeing this years ago at uni when a mate downloaded Bumfights and showed us it ... I'd rather watch something fluffier, like a chainsaw-wielding maniac hack up some hippies, or a bunch of zombies rip a dude's legs off and eat out his guts.

When I first heard the term "bum fight", I literally thought it meant two people with their arses out, battling each other ... with their actual arses.

That woulda been more entertaining. I just don't dig these sort of 'harsh reality entertainment' things. Like a while back I saw this video of some crackhead woman staggering around a street pissing herself ... well rank ... and immensely depressing.
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 11-Oct-2008 at 04:56 PM.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I've seen this before. I've always wondered how somebody had the cajones to be that close to that guy with a video camera...

Undisclosed
    If that was my car he would have been shot dead.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I would have run his ass over. If that was my car, he would have been run down then i would have gotten out and stomped his crippled ass to death.

How people can find something like that remotely entertaining makes me wonder.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    If that was my car he would have been shot dead.
    I have to quote Bill Hicks here by saying, "You're in a (car), I think I can see a way out of this!"

I would've reversed over that guy period. And when I got him pinned down with my rear wheels crushing his chest, I'd take that hammer of his and bring it down on his f**king skull.

I hate videos like this...

Undisclosed
    And this is different than the mentality on display in Diary of the Dead how...?

England
    Scum. Just worthless scum, and the people filming him.
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    And this is different than the mentality on display in Diary of the Dead how...?
    Wow....interesting point!!!

I take it you mean the mentality displayed by Romero's characters etc....?

Now that's given me some ideas of how Diary should've been...much more full of kids playing skateboard stunts with the zombies and uploading it to youtube istead of some pretentious attempt at a documentary...
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

United States
    Welcome to my hometown, Los Angeles, motherf***er!

You are most vunerable when you are stopped at a light, and crackheads and crystal freaks are so far gone that they won't back down even if you brandish a pistol. You would literally have to shoot, but probably would need a silver bullet for this dude!
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    You guys are all saying you'd reverse over the dude... but you have to remember, cars don't go into Mach 3 when you put them in reverse. He'd have plenty of time to move out of the way of your vehicle and you'd most likely slam into the car behind you due to the fact that you're enraged and probably stomped on the gas pedal.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    You guys are all saying you'd reverse over the dude... but you have to remember, cars don't go into Mach 3 when you put them in reverse. He'd have plenty of time to move out of the way of your vehicle and you'd most likely slam into the car behind you due to the fact that you're enraged and probably stomped on the gas pedal.
    That is why I would have simply shot him. The car tried to get away, but was unable to. The people were in fear of their lives, so they shot him. I doubt the police would have done anything to them. Especially, with the number of witnesses. And if they got a hold of that camera, then that is all they need.