Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This takes the biscuit (kebab!)

United States
    haha was not expecting that last one

United Kingdom
    I saw this on the news... apparently the owner has had his license to sell food permanently taken away (hardly suprising) but the death of the man isn't under any kind of suspicion.

How can people still eat kebabs??
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic Freak View Post
    IHow can people still eat kebabs??
    Alcohol?

On a serious note. When I used to go to London, I used to go to a kebab place which actually used proper lamb. The scewer had whole slices of lamb, not that odd stuff we normally see. They were lovely!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Alcohol?
    What about it? I've drunk obscene amounts in my time and still never eaten a kebab. Or anything else any worse than a pizza and chips (as far as I remember, anyway).
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic Freak View Post
    What about it? I've drunk obscene amounts in my time and still never eaten a kebab. Or anything else any worse than a pizza and chips (as far as I remember, anyway).
    I went thru a stage in my youth of eating a kebab on the way home... Not had one for a loooonnnng time now!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

capncnut
    Flies in kebabs? I've found a tooth in one before but never a fly.

Undisclosed
    I am outraged! Sickened! Disgusted!

I mean seriously...FLAKING PAINTWORK?!?!?!

Administrator

England
    Oh come on you guys are being unreasonable, if you go to a good kabab place where you know the guys running it and it has a open kitchen (so you can see what their doing the whole time) then there is nothing better than a good succulent kabab.. my regular place, i have been going for 8 years now and know all the staff by name, get priority service and free meals when he is trying out new curries. i love my take away guy.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSeasonOfFire View Post
    I am outraged! Sickened! Disgusted!

I mean seriously...FLAKING PAINTWORK?!?!?!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Oh come on you guys are being unreasonable, if you go to a good kabab place where you know the guys running it and it has a open kitchen (so you can see what their doing the whole time) then there is nothing better than a good succulent kabab.. my regular place, i have been going for 8 years now and know all the staff by name, get priority service and free meals when he is trying out new curries. i love my take away guy.
    ill join in the love for the greasiest snack ever, chuck some chilli, mint sauce and garlic mayo and its genius, and possibly deadly.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Oh come on you guys are being unreasonable, if you go to a good kabab place where you know the guys running it and it has a open kitchen (so you can see what their doing the whole time) then there is nothing better than a good succulent kabab.
    Agreed, I'm rather partial to a chicken doner or a chicken shish, as it happens. And the chili sauce ol' John-John has in the pot is well hot!