Thread: In Revolutionary Color

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

In Revolutionary Color

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Those photos are incredible! Some of them look like they were taken yesterday.

I remember until I was about five, I thought that the "old days" (pre-1950s, I guess) were LITERALLY in black and white, and that one morning everyone woke up to find the world in colour, kinda like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. Did anyone else think this, or am I just thick?

capncnut
    Pretty amazing find there, Darth.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Looks amazing. Just stunning.

Christmas Island
    Amazing quality of those photos, thx Darth.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Pretty amazing find there, Darth.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusIncredulous View Post
    Amazing quality of those photos, thx Darth.

Thnx guys. Imo, when something from long ago is viewed in color it just makes it more real to you and puts you right there in the period.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    In Russia....picture takes you! Sorry....couldn't resist.

That really is amazing. Looks like they were taken yesterday.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post
    I remember until I was about five, I thought that the "old days" (pre-1950s, I guess) were LITERALLY in black and white, and that one morning everyone woke up to find the world in colour, kinda like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. Did anyone else think this, or am I just thick?
    hey, when i was a kid (like 5 or 6) i thought the people portraying families on tv shows were actually related.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."