Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Halloween Costumes Anybody?

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Chic - top effort from you and the man.

Also - perhaps you've had a mild allergic reaction to something?
    Now I think about it, if it's anything it's probably a reaction to me bleaching my teeth at home, like the scrubber I am. I think I would rather have a big fat tongue than yellow teeth though. I think
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

Super Moderator

UK
    Ewww, teeth bleach?

I duno why, it kinda wigs me out, I have visions of teeth getting burnt down to stumps or going see-through or something ... and then I think about the smell of bleach, which is well rank ... but I know it's not the same thing, but still, bleach does stink doesn't it?

Aye that could be the answer then, a reaction to 'teef-bleach', makes sense anyway.

Or you could just always hang around in that dark light stuff or whatever it's called, because then all teeth look really white. Totally practical as well, I'm sure of it!

Undisclosed
    My family celebrates Halloween like its Christmas. I love it. lol
    Last edited by Minerva_Zombi; 06-Nov-2008 at 07:32 AM.

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    I have visions of teeth getting burnt down to stumps or going see-through or something ... and then I think about the smell of bleach, which is well rank ... but I know it's not the same thing, but still, bleach does stink doesn't it?

Or you could just always hang around in that dark light stuff or whatever it's called, because then all teeth look really white.
    Don't you believe it. I've seen people's teeth glow yellow or even green under clublight

But yeah, although the tooth bleach I use is actually illegal for non-professionals in the UK (lol) it's perfectly legal in the US so it must be safe
    La freak, c'est chic!

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Sooooo....That time of the year again!

I know it's only the beginning of September, but I figured I would go ahead and see what people have in mind for the night.

This year instead of going as a Ghostbusters only I decided to switch it up a bit. I'm hitting a contest in my current GB suit(been working on a new one with lights and sound, btw) and I'm currently beginning work on another costume/suit for another party. I'll give a hint to see who gets it...

Teehee. I'm excited about this one.
    Last edited by bassman; 02-Sep-2009 at 08:18 PM.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Sooooo....That time of the year again!

I know it's only the beginning of September, but I figured I would go ahead and see what people have in mind for the night.

This year instead of going as a Ghostbusters only I decided to switch it up a bit. I'm hitting a contest in my current GB suit(been working on a new one with lights and sound, btw) and I'm currently beginning work on another costume/suit for another party. I'll give a hint to see who gets it...

Teehee. I'm excited about this one.
    Something from Aliens, clearly.

Going as a marine? Or maybe you're going as the Drop Ship, seeing as that's where the logo was painted most prominently (even though it wasn't especially prominent in the movie).

Cool beans!

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Yeah. I'm going as the drop ship. A TRANSFORMING drop ship!

"In the pipe...5 by 5"

Yeah I know this guy that is good with resin replicas, so he's going to hook me up with the armor, helmet, and gun. I'm in the process of trying to locate the drill needed to make the motion tracker, and then I've got to get the undershirts. I was thinking about making one of those "Peace through superior firepower" shirts...

Now i've just got to decide if I want to paint the armor as Hicks or Hudson...

capncnut
    Hudson.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Hudson.
    It's game over man! Game over!!

Since i shave my head i might do a hippie thing with a big afro wig and a fake fu manchu with mutton chops. Now that's hardcore.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I think I'm going to be Spaget. Either that, or I'm going to tease out my hair and glam myself up.

Super Moderator

UK
    Now i've just got to decide if I want to paint the armor as Hicks or Hudson...
    HICKS!

He's the fuckin' man ... when I was a kid, we all used to fight over who got to play as Hicks whenever we played "Aliens" - likewise we all fought over who got to play as Reese whenever we played "Terminator".

He's just so seriously badass.

United States
    since i had to work till damn near 7pm last halloween, by the time i got in i was in no mood to do anything other than get lit, have a beer, and watch halloween 1 and 2.

this year, i'm planning on getting some use out of that kick-ass michael myers mask i bought last fall. will post pics if i can.

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    I'm not going to lie to myself this year. I always start out with some grand plans for fantastic concepts and costumes, but I always leave it too late and never have any money and never end up going anywhere anyway.

The sad truth is that these days I'm just too poor, lazy, antisocial and (dare I say) old for dressing up at Halloween.

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post
    The sad truth is that these days I'm just too poor, lazy, antisocial and (dare I say) old for dressing up at Halloween.
    Don't say that, I'll be 24 in January!

I'll be in Malta for Halloween this year, so will try to keep an eye out on if and how they celebrate it out there! No alcohol though as I'll be working the morning after
    La freak, c'est chic!

Super Moderator

UK
    I hope someone I know will be having a fancy dress house party on Halloween - nobody ever has one, and so there's always fuck all happening on Halloween every damn year.