Thread: Halloween prank idea

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed

Halloween prank idea

I've had this idea for a few years, but have never been able to get people together to achieve it...it's really evil...

Here's the situation:

A knock at the door, the person opens to see a body lying in the front garden covered in blood being feasted on by the "undead"....then the person looks up to see more zombies on the road who all look up and start shambling excitedly towards the poor bastard who's opened the door....

then you just kinda repeat that for every house, obviously making sure you don't give an old lady a heart attack....

Would make for a great youtube prank I reckon....
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

Super Moderator

UK
    lulz, that'd be a kick-ass halloween prank alright, it'd require a lot of people and prior planning, but if pulled off properly it'd be awesome ... unless the homeowner wasn't home ... or was packing heat ... or set their dog on you ... or their chavvy kids ... or just said "meh" and closed the door ... or said "ya'll shuld bee ruhnin', lik'in'dat Zack Snyyyderrr moooovie" ... ... then I'd have to punch them.

United States
    Don't try and pull that **** at my house man!!! I might snap and take you all out!! There was this old episode of Scare Tactics where the guy has to watch these bodies, and they start getting up and coming after him. That would be a very dangerous prank to pull on me. I would be likely to smash in the head of the first "zombie" before the other ones broke character. Then who would be scared? huh? HUH?HUH!?!!?

Actually that might be a cool reverse prank to pull on someone. You have one "zombie" in on the joke and you pretend to get freaked out and kill him. Then everyone else in on the gag would be the marks. Hmmmmm. . .

But seriously. . . no one try that **** with me. I have a tenuous grasp on reality as it is. . .
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicX View Post
    I've had this idea for a few years, but have never been able to get people together to achieve it...it's really evil...

Here's the situation:

A knock at the door, the person opens to see a body lying in the front garden covered in blood being feasted on by the "undead"....then the person looks up to see more zombies on the road who all look up and start shambling excitedly towards the poor bastard who's opened the door....

then you just kinda repeat that for every house, obviously making sure you don't give an old lady a heart attack....

Would make for a great youtube prank I reckon....
    That would be the greatest prank ever.

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    i can see a few people buying into it! I swear...we should get together either this year or next year...
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    But it's Halloween. They would know it's a gag. You've got to do it during some random time of the year. Now THAT would scare some folks...

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    yeah but the irony and fun is kinda lost any other time of the year, plus, we'd not want to actually give people heart conditions....still....I really wanna do this...we gotta get KNB on board to help us!! haha

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    Don't try and pull that **** at my house man!!! I might snap and take you all out!! There was this old episode of Scare Tactics where the guy has to watch these bodies, and they start getting up and coming after him. That would be a very dangerous prank to pull on me. I would be likely to smash in the head of the first "zombie" before the other ones broke character. Then who would be scared? huh? HUH?HUH!?!!?

Actually that might be a cool reverse prank to pull on someone. You have one "zombie" in on the joke and you pretend to get freaked out and kill him. Then everyone else in on the gag would be the marks. Hmmmmm. . .

But seriously. . . no one try that **** with me. I have a tenuous grasp on reality as it is. . .
    You must live the movies...I can see 3 scenes played out in the rant above...IT IS GREAT! I like the reverse prank even better...the door opens and the dead star moving in a precise but SLOW manner toward the individual then BLAM! one down BLAM two down BLAM...Screams from the poor sap not in on the joke.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    That'd be awesome until you found the house with the war vet that shoots you with a shotgun.

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Don't forget, I live in the UK - very few guns here, we'd be very unlucky to get someone trying to shoot us!!

United States

im down

Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    But it's Halloween. They would know it's a gag. You've got to do it during some random time of the year. Now THAT would scare some folks...
    you bastard you beat me to it

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    Still it would be a brilliant prank to pull.

Administrator

England
    But it's Halloween. They would know it's a gag.
    So what you're saying is if a real zombie plague broke out on Oct 31st we really would be doomed!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan