Thread: diary of the dead-how do u get it?

Undisclosed

diary of the dead-how do u get it?

Ive heard of the movie but never seen it!!!!1 Is it only out in America or sumthing and not out in Australia yet? I knew it was on at like a movie festival...but i havent seen in on dvd yet...help?
    Not even a fire truck can stop drop dead fred"-my email lovegrems@hotmail.com:dead

capncnut
    You guys are Region 4 right? I've not been able to locate Diary on Region 4 yet but maybe you have a multi regional DVD player? If so then you can order a copy from any country and play it.

Just found something interesting here also http://www.undeadgames.com/, it seems you're not the only one asking.
    Last edited by capncnut; 24-Oct-2008 at 06:08 AM.

Undisclosed
    ok i have no idea what u mean by region 4 but meh lol...well hopefully i'll be able to get it and yeah i think i have a multi regional dvd player! and i looked at that page u sent me thx for that...well hmm who knows if aus has banned it...hmmm well do u reckon i could like download it or sumthing or some how see it?
    Not even a fire truck can stop drop dead fred"-my email lovegrems@hotmail.com:dead

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Billythezombie View Post
    ok i have no idea what u mean by region 4 but meh lol...
    DVD's have regional codes (just like you said that you have a multi-regional DVD player) and some will only play on machines made in certain countries. Discs that say region 1 are USA, region 2 is Europe, Japan, etc, and region 4 is Australia.

i looked at that page u sent me thx for that...well hmm who knows if aus has banned it...
    Unfortunately it does appear that Diary is yet to be released in Australia but I can't see a reason why it would be banned. Maybe someone here could shed some light on it, we have a few Australian members...

hmmm well do u reckon i could like download it or sumthing or some how see it?
    You could but download talk is forbidden here so you're on your own with that one, Billy.
    Last edited by capncnut; 24-Oct-2008 at 06:25 AM.

Undisclosed

Smile

woops sorry about that dowload thing...lol :P i will never mention anything like that again! lol.
    well hmmm maybe some one from aus can shed lighy upon this puzzling problem...but you all are such help thankiesss.

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    Diary of the dead isnt out in Austrailia yet.

You could always import it from the Uk or US.

United States
    Don't feel bad I havent seen it either

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Don't feel bad I havent seen it either
    You have an excuse though. Didn't they let you watch movies in there dude?

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    woops sorry about that dowload thing...lol :P i will never mention anything like that again! lol.
    well hmmm maybe some one from aus can shed lighy upon this puzzling problem...but you all are such help thankiesss.
    i've sent you a PM that will direct you to where you can get diary.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."