Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 arrested in plot against obama...

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I live in the south, so everywhere I turn I hear morons just like these fellas talking about how bad the world would be if a "n****r" were to be elected President.

As said before....this won't be the last time we hear this sort of news. Just hopefully the next group won't be wearing makeup...

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    You're right, the scary thing is this more than likely will NOT be the last we hear of this sort of thing.

Bassman, it's not just the south that has it. I've heard people around here saying the same thing (surprisingly we do have racist hicks up here, even though we're extremely racially diverse in this area).

I even have a friend who won't vote for Obama, not because he's black, but because "Obama sounds like Osama. Osama Bin Laden, Mike! And his middle name is Hussein!!!" So I guess that means that people with similar [sounding] names are automatically like those whom have become infamous with the same [sounding] name. I guess that would make me a serial killer, huh?

Sorry for going off-topic.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    I weep for humanity.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    I live in the south, so everywhere I turn I hear morons just like these fellas talking about how bad the world would be if a "n****r" were to be elected President.

As said before....this won't be the last time we hear this sort of news. Just hopefully the next group won't be wearing makeup...
    It seems that some would rather our country be worse off as long as the president is a white male than have our nation return to prosperity under a black man or a woman.

Madness.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    There was a special this weekend on ESPN called Black Magic, about how African American basketballers got their start in first black colleges, then interracial ones, then going pro, or semi-pro. There was a lot of background on segregation and protests, the violence and double-standards. Every time I see things like that I get angry - the color of one's skin should make no difference whatsoever, and yet it does to so many people. For people to get shunned like the majority of those basketball players did even though they out scored/played their white counterparts disgusts me. I will just never understand the rationale behind bigotry. To me it's senseless.
    Then these Obama plots come up...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I truly feel sorry for racists and at the same time it's their right to be that way. But when the ignorance and hatred lead to violence that's when we all have a problem. It's a poison that infects us all.

Question: If there's an abused child and neighbors don't do anything about it are they responsible or contributing to the abuse in any way?

So, if there is an assasination plot against our president and someone catches wind of it and does nothing are they partly to blame as well, if only morally?

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    If you have a conscience, I don't see how you couldn't say something. I know, though, that there are people out there that 'don't want to get involved,' or 'somebody else will do something about it.'
    Morally, I think it would be a person's duty to report something so potentially dangerous.

United States
    "if wishs were fishes we'd all cast nets" - Gurney Hallack

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnGirl27 View Post
    If you have a conscience, I don't see how you couldn't say something. I know, though, that there are people out there that 'don't want to get involved,' or 'somebody else will do something about it.'
    Morally, I think it would be a person's duty to report something so potentially dangerous.
    I think the equation changes when it's people that you've been around your entire life.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Exatreides View Post
    pass me a tissue ned, i am weeping right along with you now.

never in all my life...i'm not even going to bother with a long tirade but they look like some hardcore meth users. those are some scary ass hillbillies.
    Last edited by Mike70; 28-Oct-2008 at 06:08 PM.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Welcome to my world.

Wait a minute...I think that dude is my neighbor!

United States
    "Real America" As Sarah palin would put it...
    "if wishs were fishes we'd all cast nets" - Gurney Hallack

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I don't know what amercica she's living in but that "thing" on the right looks eerily similar to Jimmy Durante.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    joe plumber and joe six-pack america or in these case of these "people" in the vid, joe and josephine meth pipe.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    Welcome to my world.

Wait a minute...I think that dude is my neighbor!

That could have SOOO been filmed right here in Manchester.

I know Obama wont win TN, but i am still voting for him and am glad to know that the entire nation isnt as backward as some of us here in the south.
    "I Like Your Christ, I Do Not Like Your Christians,
    Your Christians Are So Unlike Your Christ."
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi