Thread: Prosthetic Kits & Horror masks/props

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed

Prosthetic Kits & Horror masks/props

Hey guys...I'm a special fx artist, and I have a bunch of prosthetics kits and masks available on my website that are great for wearing to horror conventions. Check out my website and my store:

If you don't see anything you like, check back soon...I will be adding more as time goes by. Keep me in mind for Halloween next year too! Thanks.

Jesse
    REELMAGIK FX
    Last edited by Andy; 20-Nov-2008 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Link removed by Staff, Breach of Advertising Rules.

United States
    Those are some really cool props and masks you have.

United States
    The Smiling Corpse Girl is very cool.

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    nice site you have there

United States
    Yeah some cool FX, kind of spamish to just drop into the HPOTD boards and post that though.

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this not the place for selling items? The description of this forum states that you can post items that are for sale, or items you trading. I believe I am posting within the guidelines.

I have had a few people tell me that they wish they had a place for purchasing make-up or masks for wear at horror conventions, so I decided to advertise my line of prosthetics and props just for those people. I have had a good response from it.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I think he means that you should at least contribute to other threads instead of only having two posts and both are trying to sell your stuff.

I like the Ghostbusters paintings. One of them I recognize as concept art from the film. Can't get the proton stream video to work. I would like to see your pack...

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by reelmagik1@mac. View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this not the place for selling items? The description of this forum states that you can post items that are for sale, or items you trading. I believe I am posting within the guidelines.
    I'll admit when i first saw this topic, my instinct was to delete it and ban you, but after careful deliberation with my staff i have decided against this course of action.

While you are technically correct in that this forum is intended for trading, and you are clearly not a "bot", im not going to ban you.. but what the other members are commenting on is the fact you have come here purely to push your own site, you do not have any intention of coming into our community, you have made that obvious by using your email as your name and
    advertising your site with your first post, not even introducing yourself properly.

So i am locking this topic and removing your link, as the rules do clearly state you need prior permission from the forum management, that is myself or neil, before you advertise your site or product here, you wont be warned or banned though, its now your decision if you choose to enter our community and make yourself known, which your perfectly welcome to do, or leave.