Thread: Tales from the Darkside DVD

United States

Tales from the Darkside DVD

Since I don't think there is a thread about this(unless my search funtion skills are weak) I though I might make one.

Apparently, Paramount is finally releasing Tales from the Darkside on Dvd. The first season on Feburary 10th.

All I gotta say is finally! I was hoping and waiting this series will always come to dvd.

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news...ws.php?id=8536

United States
    This is great news.I've been waiting for a long time for this to come out on dvd.

Super Moderator

United States
    What a blast from the past. I'd love to watch the episodes and see how much comes back to me from the dusty cobwebbed reaches of my childhood.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Cool. This show has been getting regular air time for a while now. I think it's on for about 3 hours everyday on SciFi...

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    I think it's on for about 3 hours everyday on SciFi...
    Really? Damn...I need to start tuning in to Sci Fi again. I have cable in my bedroom, but only the full cable box in my living room, so I don't get a full range of channels in the bedroom and that's where I spend most of my time at home, as that's where my PC is. Long story, short: I don't get Sci Fi on the TV I have on while idling away my spare time.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    What an awesome series. Loved watching this when I was younger and have caught it on the Sci Fi channel. Would be fun to watch specific episodes that I remember from years ago.