Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holy up the duff Batman!

Administrator

England

Holy up the duff Batman!

I was chatting to a friend over the weekend, whose mother was one of 20 children! I thought that was a lot, so looked up the record:-

The world record for having the most number of children officially recorded is 69 by the first of two wives of Feodor Vassilyev (1707-1782), a peasant from Shuya, 150 miles east of Moscow. In 27 confinements, she gave birth to 16 pairs of twins, seven sets of triplets and four sets of quadruplets. The children were born between 1725-1765.

MUUUMMMMMA!

Read more: Who holds the world record for having the most number of children? - Open Space - Sunday TOI - Home - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/h...#ixzz0w6wwRWTW
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Undisclosed

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Purge View Post
    Umm... I don't get!?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Undisclosed

That's better.

Super Moderator

United States
    If people want to have more than a kid or two I can't stop them (yet!), but unless you're living in some high mortality shithole (hello central Africa!) or on a farm in a third world country, it's pretty fucking wasteful. It's not the 1800s anymore, and no one has been gifted with such high quality genes that they need to spread them around to the extent that they can form an eight person ensemble family band and go on tour.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Purge View Post
    That's better.
    Yeh, I saw the picture, but I don't understand!?
    -Carl Sagan

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Damn that's a lot of kids....

I've got a friend in his mid-late twenties with five kids.....and they're talking about another.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    If people want to have more than a kid or two I can't stop them (yet!), but unless you're living in some high mortality shithole (hello central Africa!) or on a farm in a third world country, it's pretty fucking wasteful. It's not the 1800s anymore, and no one has been gifted with such high quality genes that they need to spread them around to the extent that they can form an eight person ensemble family band and go on tour.
    The problem is that most kids are going to be invent nothing mediocre additions to the human race. This planet is already overpopulated.

There are too many people, we can't even feed them all. and as for the africa thing it pisses me off is that America eventually has to send billions in humanitarian aid to these countries because they are in dire straits. Why?

Too many fucking people!

We need that money here dammit.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Very fun facts:

World population in the novel Make Room, Make Room (basis for the film Soylent Green), in which people are killed (only recycled as food in the film) due to overcrowding:

7 billion

World population in real life in mid-2009:

6.7 billion

...scary, huh?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Very scary...

Also, there hasn't been a worldwide pandemic in quite sometime. I look at that as mother nature cleansing the planet of the virus that is homosapien from time to time.

Antibiotics and penicillin are only going to work for so long people...

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

England
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Very scary...

Also, there hasn't been a worldwide pandemic in quite sometime. I look at that as mother nature cleansing the planet of the virus that is homosapien from time to time.

Antibiotics and penicillin are only going to work for so long people...

*hugs "Survivors" DVD box sets*
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

Chasing Prey

Canada
    sick of this shit. they have all these kids, no one works and my taxes go up pay wise along with paying for welfare and wic. its getting a little fucking old

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    I'm gonna adopt one, two at the most, when I'm ready to do so. Breeding is so last century.

United States
    dude, then you miss out on the whole mating routine...it's fun, trust me.

United States
    From the thread title I thought it was going to be about this:

Holy up the duff indeed...