Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Resident Evil 5 - News

United States
    i noticed that in that youtube clip there's not a single shambling zombie...unless i missed one. still, i think i may have jumped the gun in saying this looked worth a play. only an hour in length is what i've heard, so fuck that.

still sitting out on the re5 experience, and proud of it.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Resident Evil 5 'Desperate Escape' Content Detailed

Update !!

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/105/1056122p1.html

December 17, 2009 - Capcom has revealed the second and final piece of download content for Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition.

The new downloadable content, Desperate Escape, sees Jill Valentine partnering with BSAA agent Josh Stone as they attempt to escape from the Tricell facility and meet up with Chris and Sheva in the final fight with Albert Wesker.

Two new costumes will be made available as well, Chris (Heavy Metal) and Sheva (Business). The new outfits, along with Josh Stone, will also be added to the growing roster of the upcoming Mercenaries Reunion mode.

Both download chapters, Desperate Escape and Lost in Nightmares are included in the Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition, due out for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 for $49.99 on March 9, 2010. The download versions of Desperate Escape will be out on March 3 for Xbox 360 and March 4 for PlayStation 3.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"