Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "I Love Your Sausage For 30-Something Years"

Undisclosed
    Funny thing about this. I was at the store earlier and they had nothing but 16 oz Jimmy Dean Sausage. I checked.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    There's been a crisis in the meat industry lately, so more or less, all meat products have gone up (or been downsized). There's no corporate conspiracy at work.

Oh, that sounds like a humungus breakfast by the way. I usually eat a bowl of wheat cereals, with milk, or maybe three loafes of bread with mixed vegetables on em'. That does it for me. You don't need that much protein in the morning!

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    or maybe three loafes of bread with mixed vegetables on em'. That does it for me. You don't need that much protein in the morning!
    You think eating THREE LOAFS OF BREAD and mixed vegetables isn't that much for breakfast?! I'd like to know what you eat for dinner!

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    You think eating THREE LOAFS OF BREAD and mixed vegetables isn't that much for breakfast?! I'd like to know what you eat for dinner!
    I mean slices... Three slices of bread!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    Funny thing about this. I was at the store earlier and they had nothing but 16 oz Jimmy Dean Sausage. I checked.
    Dude, I did the same here at my local store and got the same results. Nothing but 16 oz. But watching the images on the video had made me want to get Jimmy Dean sausage for the first time in a long, long time, so I bought some to take home. Which leads me to a sudden revelation: this video is so good at promoting Jimmy Dean Sausage that the whole thing is likely staged and the caller is a total shill. It also occurs to me-- how did this call, which I presume had been sent to a Jimmy Dean Sausuge company customer service voicemail, end up online? Hmmmmmm...
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

United States
    There a plenty of leaked customer service calls online.