Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "I Love Your Sausage For 30-Something Years"

United States

"I Love Your Sausage For 30-Something Years"

A woman, that's a little plump.

Hilarious.

capncnut
    LOL, sounds like a southern Stephen Hawking.

Dead

Undisclosed
    He had an accent, but he didn't really sound southern until the profantiy at the end. Love it!

United States
    Gnarly. I love how pissed this dude seems over the absence of 4 oz of sausage, going as far as to threaten to kick someone's ass! Guess he has to feed that "woman that is a little plump" and "over 600 (collective) pounds of man." Hound-doggy!

Sure like to be a southerner, though - did you hear what they eat for breakfast on a regular basis? Eggs, Jimmy-Dean sausage patties, AND steak. Don't know what you all eat for breakfast, but for me on a good day it's usually a cup of coffee and a cigarrette while hauling ass to work.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Dead

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post

Sure like to be a southerner, though - did you hear what they eat for breakfast on a regular basis? Eggs, Jimmy-Dean sausage patties, AND steak. Don't know what you all eat for breakfast, but for me on a good day it's usually a cup of coffee and a cigarrette while hauling ass to work.
    Well as a southerner let me just say not all of us eat breakfast. I don't smoke but I know that cup of coffee while hauling ass routine. Actually I can say I've had to fly to Ireland just to have breakfast.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie04 View Post
    Well as a southerner let me just say not all of us eat breakfast. I don't smoke but I know that cup of coffee while hauling ass routine. Actually I can say I've had to fly to Ireland just to have breakfast.
    See, you get it! Take the coffee out of my system and I think that I would deflate.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

United States
    Speaking also as a southerner, I would have to say my breakfast is very similar to your's Jimbo, but a coke instead of a coffee. And that's WHILE I am hauling ass to work.

. . . .I like my sleep.

Now if I am at my folk's house on the weekend, It's Eggs, sausage(or bacon), and grits with cheese. Mix it all together, and make a couple of half sandwiches with some lightly cooked and buttered toast!!MMMMMmmmmm. . . .MMM!!! That's so good it'll make your tounge knock your brains out!!

Quote Originally Posted by zombie04 View Post
    He had an accent, but he didn't really sound southern until the profantiy at the end. Love it!
    How could you not tell he was southern right from the bat?
    Last edited by clanglee; 12-Dec-2008 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I'm a southerner and I usually don't have breakfast on weekdays. On the weekend I usually have eggs, bacon or sausage, toast, and some sort of fruit. Usually homemade cinnamon apples. Love those things.

Not all southerners fit the stereotypes...

Dead

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post

How could you not tell he was southern right from the bat?
    To me there's southern, and 'southern'. The first would be defined as somebody who picks up the accent from where they live. The latter would be simply trashy. I think the first half was a vague attempt at being polite, but the second half was just a string of profanity that is most commonly found in a 'southern' person. Basically being pissed off and talking like a moron like you're some higher authority and the end all be all of knowledge. But I guess you have a point, only a 'southern' person would call Jimmy Dean to complain about sausage.

United States
    Better than the nasal whining that comes from our yankee neighbors. I hate that many people see the southern accent as "yokel" or "backwoods". Not all southerners are rednecks. There just as many rednecks up north man, they just have a different accent.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

United States
    Thems fightin' words.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Better than the nasal whining that comes from our yankee neighbors. I hate that many people see the southern accent as "yokel" or "backwoods". Not all southerners are rednecks. There just as many rednecks up north man, they just have a different accent.

i say, old chaps, this southern fellow just might have a point.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Undisclosed
    You Yankees want to fight?

As a fellow Texan I feel his pain. Why should he have to buy 2 packages of Jimmy Dean, damnit?! He should have to buy one and only one. Its those goddamn corporate a$$holes trying to tell us what we want. Who in the hell do they think they are? China?

United States
    Do you also eat them with your two dozen eggs and your t-bone steaks?