one word 3x

awsome awsome awsome

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Dommm View Post
    one word 3x

awsome awsome awsome
    Yeah, what Domm said, 3x over!
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by blind2d View Post
    "The Dream Police they live inside of my head, the Dream Police they come to me in my bed..." Yeah, also like that anime Paprika. What's that? Haven't seen it? Maybe you did, and just forgot, but it's definitely one of the best out there... look it up, I promise you won't be sorry.
    Paprika is amazing. It's one of those movies that will get your thoughts going and keep them going for a while. I bought that movie as an import because it had not been released here in the US on DVD at the time and I do not regret the extra cash I paid to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chic Freak View Post
    That. Is. Amazing.

I would so be up for having my dream recorded. Can't imagine I'm important enough in the grand scheme of things for anyone to want to implant my brain with false memories.

Yay!
    If they could implant the brain with false memories they could theoretically wipe out bad memories such as abuse or seeing a love one murdered. In strange ways it could be used to fix someone's messed up psychology, but would it be moral to change ones memories in order to "fix" them?

I am actually writing a story that deals with the morality in changing somebody's memories as a way to treat psychosis and the results of doing so. Hopefully I will be able to finish it soon and if you guys are interested I can post it, but lately I have hit a batch of writers block.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    Your story idea sounds totally rad! I would love to read it, whenever you feel like sharing. Also, sometimes I am creatively inspired by what I eat for breakfast, so maybe you could try that... I know it's a long-shot, but I just want to help.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadJonas190 View Post
    Paprika is amazing. It's one of those movies that will get your thoughts going and keep them going for a while. I bought that movie as an import because it had not been released here in the US on DVD at the time and I do not regret the extra cash I paid to get it.

If they could implant the brain with false memories they could theoretically wipe out bad memories such as abuse or seeing a love one murdered. In strange ways it could be used to fix someone's messed up psychology, but would it be moral to change ones memories in order to "fix" them?

I am actually writing a story that deals with the morality in changing somebody's memories as a way to treat psychosis and the results of doing so. Hopefully I will be able to finish it soon and if you guys are interested I can post it, but lately I have hit a batch of writers block.
    Sounds very cool, I'd like to read that!

Wasn't that Jim Carrey movie (name escapes me now) sort of in the same vein, about wiping out bad memories to fix someone's problems. Nevertheless, I am sure that your story is going to be a better time than watching that flick!
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Sounds very cool, I'd like to read that!

Wasn't that Jim Carrey movie (name escapes me now) sort of in the same vein, about wiping out bad memories to fix someone's problems. Nevertheless, I am sure that your story is going to be a better time than watching that flick!
    Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

England
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadJonas190 View Post
    If they could implant the brain with false memories .

"git your ass to mars...git your ass to mars,IM NOT HOWZER,IM QUAAAAAAAAAAAID!"