Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Batman: Arkham Asylum

United States
    picked up a used copy of this today...enjoying it so far. doesn't seem like it's gonna have a lot of replay value, though, probably a one-and-done game i'll trade in within a month or so.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Two More Villains Confirmed For Batman: Arkham Asylum 2

Didn't know whether to start a new thread or not but here's an update on the sequel.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/108/1084725p1.html

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Talia?

This game has a lot to live up to, so hopefully they can pull it off.

How many villains are they going to try to use, anyway? In the teaser there are hints to Catwoman, Two Face, Penguin & Black Mask. Now also Talia and Freeze? They could also throw in Rhas, as well. Big line up.

Hopefully I'll be finished with Red Dead Redemption by August because this will be a day one purchase. Now where's an official trailer?!?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Talia?

This game has a lot to live up to, so hopefully they can pull it off.

How many villains are they going to try to use, anyway? In the teaser there are hints to Catwoman, Two Face, Penguin & Black Mask. Now also Talia and Freeze? They could also throw in Rhas, as well. Big line up.

Hopefully I'll be finished with Red Dead Redemption by August because this will be a day one purchase. Now where's an official trailer?!?

Well, it can't be too far off.

On the cast though, perhaps they'll go for a legion of doom type of thing where they all realize their failure to kill the bat alone and join forces?

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"