Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy new year :)

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Happy new year!

I was spannered last night,went to a house party in manchester & they had a clock which said when it was new year in each country around the world,so at new year for each one we had to have a shot (or can/bottle) of something from whichever country it was,so there was jagermeister for germany,fosters for australia,ouzo for spain,absinthe for france etc,by the time it got to tequila for mexico at 6am i was hammered,good skills!
    Jesus Christ! Nice one, lad.

I'd have fallen quite soon methinks if I was doing that, although nice one on the house party. I wish my chums would have one, but nobody ever does.

Can't be doing with crowded pubs/bars, and I absolutely avoid all clubs or club-like establisments, I'm not fond of large crowds either, and I can't be doing with moving from one place to another, I'm quite happy to pick one decent place and sit my ass down for five hours, oh yes.

At the very least you should stay up till after midnight, if you're having the night in - like I did - that's the point in the day, hehe.

Ooh, just had a rather nice roast beef new years day dinner, lovely stuff ... quite full now, but have gotten over the tired, falling to sleep stage.

United States
    Went to a friends house party

Case of bud light, half gallon of captain, half gallon of vanilla vodka, 5th of jager

Which is a decent amount of alcohol for the 6 of us.

Played some guitar hero, or attempted to at least. Bashing the drums and that sort.

put my elbow through a door, got a rather large knot on my head.

And woke up in a bathtub

We did apparently sing spice girls however
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=49517500
    No hang over! woo
    Last edited by Exatreides; 02-Jan-2009 at 11:57 AM.
    "if wishs were fishes we'd all cast nets" - Gurney Hallack

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by kortick View Post
    I would totally have hung out with that dude if he was available

Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Happy New Years, Amy and send my regards to Liam.

Just got home from a naughty sesh with a bunch of random punksters. My resolution is to poke as many people in the eye as possible. Not forgetting to make Haribo rich!
    Great resolution. What manner of naughty sesh are we talking here? I am a S.Q.U.A.R.E so I don't understand. Will pass your regards on to the old man.

Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    I'd have fallen quite soon methinks if I was doing that
    Lol, me too, my almost supernaturally high alcohol tolerance (well, high for a 100 lb female anyway) has totally gone since I left uni, despite the fact that I've gained loadsa weight since then. Two glasses of wine and I'm pissed these days

Quote Originally Posted by Exatreides View Post
    We did apparently sing spice girls however
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=49517500
    Please tell me which one is you??
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic Freak View Post
    Great resolution. What manner of naughty sesh are we talking here? I am a S.Q.U.A.R.E so I don't understand. Will pass your regards on to the old man.
    I was so pished that I don't even remember posting that. I went to a pub with a friend of mine but he had to cut out early. I got chatting to a punk fellow called Jason and ended up at a house party. At midnight the chap in charge of the CD played 'Friggin In The Riggin' - made my night as it goes.
    Last edited by capncnut; 02-Jan-2009 at 02:03 PM.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic Freak View Post

Please tell me which one is you??
    The one behind the camera ha.

Heres one where I'm visible for a short period of time.

Were being triskets
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=49527249
    Last edited by Exatreides; 02-Jan-2009 at 06:20 PM.
    "if wishs were fishes we'd all cast nets" - Gurney Hallack

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    At the very least you should stay up till after midnight, if you're having the night in - like I did - that's the point in the day, hehe.
    You say so at 24, but wait until you hit 40, brother! Old fart or not, I find myself falling asleep earlier each sucessive new years eve!
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

United States
    Belated Happy New Year, everyone! I was another of the stay-at-home people (with hubby). Watched the ball drop on TV, and had the traditional snacks I grew up with (smoked oysters, port wine cheese, green and black olives, and crackers). We were in bed by 12:10, and quite proud we made it that far.