Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Defending Day O8

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    I've caught bits on TV, and it does seem appalling. It's almost as bad as 'The Asylum' levels of film making!
    Oh, Sir, it is that bad.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Still better than Contagium though. Contagium is just fucking retched
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    Actually, (and I am not saying I liked the film here), I liked Cuntagium better than Ghey.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

United States
    I got it for $5 at Wally World & can't wait to see it, just so I can see how bad it is...

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonSylver View Post
    I got it for $5 at Wally World & can't wait to see it, just so I can see how bad it is...
    Even though it's only five bucks.....you'll still want your money back!

If anybody else in the states wants to see this travesty without paying for it, do a quick search on your cable/satelite network as it's been playing on one of the premium movie channels. I can't remember which, but I want to say it was on Starz.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    If you subscribe to netflix it's also available to add to your instant queue.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    yeah, but the general consensus that i've seen is that no matter whether you're dumb enough to pay for it or you see it for free, you'll still feel like you completely wasted 90 minutes of your life...

no fucking thanks...

i treat ghey08 like 7-up: neva have, neva will!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    i treat ghey08 like 7-up: neva have, neva will!
    Your pimp hand is strong !!

For some reason no one heeds these warnings. Soul after soul keeps going down into the abyss of crappy zombie flicks only to complain about it later. lol

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    For some reason no one heeds these warnings. Soul after soul keeps going down into the abyss of crappy zombie flicks only to complain about it later. lol

isn't that simple human nature though? everyone slowing down to look at the traffic accident. this film is like a colossal and bloody 100 car pileup on I-5 at rush hour, complete with body parts and smoking wreckage. so, i can't really blame anyone for taking a look.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States

Then again, if you go into it KNOWING it's crap, maybe you can appreciate it as crap? All the movies I've ever been disappointed by I went into thinking they were going to be GOOD & they turned out to be CRAP.

I do hereby solemnly swear that after I watch it you won't hear me bitch about it. I may comment about how bad it is, but I won't bitch, I know full well what I'm getting myself into & I've lived a good full life free from compromise or regrets. So there.

United States

I think it is just our way. We, as zombie fans, are so used to sitting through crappy movies that when one comes along that has been denounced as crappy by others, we think to ourselves. . . "surely not. . it could't be as crappy as redneck zombies or children of the living dead. There must be a line of bad. . And I crossed that line years ago. Some part of me will surely enjoy this movie." . . . but then we watch the movie and find out exactly how wrong we were.

The problem, I think, is that hollywood has accepted the zombie movie. So now, not only do we have to filter through regular shitty zombie movies, but we are getting shitty zombie movies with a budget. So now there is even less originality or thought in these movies. They have learned how to polish a turd. But by polishing that turd they sometimes ruin the shape of that turd. We are used to roundish turds that vaguely resemble the profile of Ronald Regan. But now we are getting shinny turds with a more angular cast that now look more like Ronald McDonald.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

United States
    Mike is right. Morbid curiousity. You tell us something is horrific to look at and all you do is get more people looking.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Trin View Post
    Mike is right. Morbid curiousity. You tell us something is horrific to look at and all you do is get more people looking.
    thats why i watched craptagium, redneck zombies, glitter, the list goes on.

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Trin View Post
    silent night deadly night 1 and 2, troll 1 and 2, anything by Troma.. etc

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    we think to ourselves. . . "surely not. . it could't be as crappy as redneck zombies or children of the living dead. There must be a line of bad. . And I crossed that line years ago. Some part of me will surely enjoy this movie." . . .
    Have you been reading my diary again?