Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another Zombie Apocalypse What If?

Twitching

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly_SWAT View Post
    The body appears to be indoors...perhaps a basement....the ground looks like it may even be dirt...but I see no evidence of sunlight changing the lighting in the video. Was this some type of legitimate scientific study, or did some murderer (of his spouse perhaps) simply throw them in the basement and set up a camera to make that vid? And if it was some type of scientific thing, did they get permissions from the person and/or their family to make a video of a human being decaying for display on the world wide web?
    The video does seem to get darker and lighter in cycles, so you can probably count the days. It looks like it's outdoors to me, with leaves and small plants around the body.

I'm assuming the video is from the University of Tennessee's Forensic Anthropology Center (aka "the Body Farm"), where they routinely test decomposition under various conditions as an aid to criminal investigators who need to know that kind of thing to determine time of death, etc. Their bodies are donated.
    "We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat. They do not exist." - Queen Victoria

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly_SWAT View Post
    Therefore I wonder which would be the better pick to hold out with....the A-Team, or the local strip clubs B-Team?
    what kind of jackass question is this evan? B-team all the way. hot chicks to spend time with and there is no way they could be any worse shots than the A-team.

Quote Originally Posted by SRP76 View Post
    That would explain why so many people are defective.
    yeah, it can't be good when your family tree starts out as a shrub.
    Last edited by Mike70; 29-Jan-2009 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Publius View Post
    The video does seem to get darker and lighter in cycles, so you can probably count the days. It looks like it's outdoors to me, with leaves and small plants around the body.

I'm assuming the video is from the University of Tennessee's Forensic Anthropology Center (aka "the Body Farm"), where they routinely test decomposition under various conditions as an aid to criminal investigators who need to know that kind of thing to determine time of death, etc. Their bodies are donated.
    Though I am not certain of the source of the video, I had the same thought that it was something that was done on the "Body Farm" Their research on human decomposition is oft consulted and referenced by forensic anthropologists working with various homicide investigators.

At least, given the subject matter, I certainly hope that this was done on an academic level!
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."