Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Milk in Milk Chocolate? Whatever Next!

Administrator

England

Exclamation Milk in Milk Chocolate? Whatever Next!

http://news.uk.msn.com/odd-news/arti...entid=12699030

Seriously people that stupid probably wont read the warning anyway.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Brought to you by the people who brought you the instructions on the back of the shampoo bottle!!!

Seriously, it just seems to me that there are some things that fall in the catagory of common knowledge/sense. And people, this is one of those things.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

capncnut
    But Cadbury says it is also necessary to print warnings in capital letters in yellow boxes saying "CONTAINS: MILK" in case people who are allergic to milk do not realise that there is milk in Cadbury Dairy Milk bars.
    LOL, what's next? Curry menu's with warnings that read "CONTAINS: CURRY".

England
    it said in the paper yesterday that brussels/the EU had something to do with this

musnt........start....fourth reich...rant

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    LOL, what's next? Curry menu's with warnings that read "CONTAINS: CURRY".
    It's the most ridiculous things that you can think of that end up coming true. Whodda thunk that there would have to be a warning on the sides of coffee cups saying that the contents are hot?

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

capncnut

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    Yep... what'd I tell ya? Things are getting bad...

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    these sorts of labels are for the geniuses that can't figure out that coffee is served hot.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    these sorts of labels are for the geniuses that can't figure out that coffee is served hot.
    What?!? They put warning labels on coffee??? Damn!!! There goes my lawsuit to make millions....

Administrator

England
    I actually work retail security, and in the store i work, in the bakery the garlic bread has on the label WARNING: MAY CONTAIN GARLIC. work that one out.

Now the really concerning part of that is that is may contain garlic, in other words, it may not..

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonSylver View Post
    What?!? They put warning labels on coffee??? Damn!!! There goes my lawsuit to make millions....
    Exactly why this warning appears now! Did not this come about because some woman burned herself with coffee from a McDonalds drivethrough?

But had to laugh at the photo of the bag of nuts that has the warning "May Contain Nuts"
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    i think another classic example of these sorts of signs are when you go to a fish and chips joint and big as life there will be a sign that says "Warning: fish and shellfish are prepared at this location."

i mean who would've ever thought that fish&shellfish would be prepared at a fish and chips shop?
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States
    It should read 'Chocolate from China causes Kidney Damage'

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

Undisclosed
    Ah how far we have come
    Why arent you laughing?

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    STUPIDITY AT ITS FINEST.

LMAO, this made my day. The world is now pussified to the utmost extreme.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*