Thread: Yet more proof you should need a license to reproduce...

Administrator

England

Yet more proof you should need a license to reproduce...

OK, maybe one person is this way inclined, but both the parents? How? Did they go thru a special agency to find each other?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bradford/7828482.stm

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Sick. Absolutely sick.

Althought there's nothing funny about this situation, I had to laugh at the morons for claiming that the child drowned. Don't they know that tests can prove or disprove those sorts of things?

Administrator

England
    Oh FFS! Seriously... Read this!

The court heard that Sanam died after fractures to both her thigh bones resulted in fatty deposits entering her bloodstream. She also had fractures to her arms.

Mr Goose said: "Sanam had been in a great deal of pain and distress over a long period leading up to her death."

He continued: "By the time that the 999 call was made on May 8 Sanam had stopped walking, she had difficulty breathing and she had two fractured legs and both of her arms had been fractured."
    and worse still...

The jury of six men and six women was shown a harrowing video of Sanam taken by Anwar on his mobile phone the day before her death.

The toddler is shown convulsing and rolling her eyes.

Mr Goose said: “Mr Anwar used the mobile telephone to film Sanam as she was in clear and obvious distress.”

The jury also heard Sanam had been shut inside a cupboard and left to bleed and would also be punished by her stepfather, Anwar, with spells in a cupboard.

Jurors were told the girl could have been beaten on the leg with an iron bar, causing the bone to break.

Mr Goose told the court the pair had admitting spraying aftershave on to open bleeding sores on the child’s bottom.

He said: “Neither of the defendants appeared to express any surprise in their interviews that treating Sanam in the way was not normal.

“The prosecution say that it demonstrates both of the defendants were willing to inflict really serious pain upon Sanam.”

The court was told Anwar and Navsarka had left the infant home alone for two hours on the day of her death while they visited a GP for their own check-ups.
    WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON!!!

United States
    Thats messed up how can people do that and live with themselves?

England
    we seriously need to bring back the death penalty for crimes like this

United States
    Just an irritating story to read...

Super Moderator

United States
    I know, Neil. I always wonder the same thing when I come across these stories...how the hell do these people find one another? I mean, it's one thing if two cruel people meet up, but it takes a sick brand of f*ck to do this shit and somehow two people who can sink so low find one another.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Don't they know that tests can prove or disprove those sorts of things?
    For that realization to come into play, you would have to be a rational individual. Obviously, these two scumbags are far from rational.

I am guessing that these two monsters will experience the wrath of their fellow prisoners during their time inside. There are all kinds of justice in this world, and in some way prison-cell justice is much more fair and balanced than the mainstream justice sustem.

I hate stories like this, and I hate child abusers, so I hope that these two get a thoroughly and harshly regulated by their fellow inmates.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

United Kingdom
    I think I heard about this on the news... I think they have been convicted of manslaughter? Presumably because it couldn't be proven which one murdered her.
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    For that realization to come into play, you would have to be a rational individual. Obviously, these two scumbags are far from rational.

I am guessing that these two monsters will experience the wrath of their fellow prisoners during their time inside. There are all kinds of justice in this world, and in some way prison-cell justice is much more fair and balanced than the mainstream justice sustem.

I hate stories like this, and I hate child abusers, so I hope that these two get a thoroughly and harshly regulated by their fellow inmates.
    Mr Goose told the court the pair had admitting spraying aftershave on to open bleeding sores on the child’s bottom.
    FFS!

The jury of six men and six women was shown a harrowing video of Sanam taken by Anwar on his mobile phone the day before her death. The toddler is shown convulsing and rolling her eyes.
    FFS!

What is up with these people Where has society gone soooo wrong

Undisclosed
    What does FFS mean?

United States
    Those two deserve the death penalty.

Undisclosed
    FFS= For fucks sake e.g For Fucks sake whyd you do that numbnutts?

I just cant understand why anyone would do this at all. People do alot of fucked up shit and theres usually some sort of ratonale no matter how twisted but this is just..Why
    Why arent you laughing?

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    SAD and disgusting.

I hope the man gets assraped so bad in prison that some sick fuck puts salt in the anal tears.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*