Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Burger in America @ the HEART ATTACK GRILLE

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Best Burger in America @ the HEART ATTACK GRILLE

See this to believe it. 8000 calorie Quadruple Bypass burger.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4632991n
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

England
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuckin' 'ell! and people wonder why there are so many "fat american" jokes going round!i have to say though i would like to eat it,just the once, for the experience...
    isnt the average calorie intake for men about 2000?thats all i aim to eat in a day anyway

Super Moderator

UK
    Actually it's 2500 for men, 2000 for women - the GDA's on food labels are based on women's amounts, so it's easier for a bloke to lose weight using those labels - stay under the amount on the labels, and then you're quite a bit under the male guideline - also it works the other way, if you indulge a smidge, don't worry chaps, you've got an extra 25% of wiggle room.

That burger is bloody ridiculous though - there was a doc on t'other night about the world's fattest teenager or something, and his calorie intake a day was 8,000 - a preposterous amount of food - and needless to say, he was gigantic.

It's shocking that people can get that overweight. It really is. I can understand people getting generally overweight completely, but to the point where you can barely breathe let alone move, is absolutely flabbergasting.

Also - the advert before the video - 'use Dove soap or you'll be covered in scum!'

And gee, lemme guess why a lot of those chubsters go there - the hot women in tight nurse outfits. Just get rid of the food, keep the slutty nurses, and you'll make more money and your punters will be healthier.

It is scary though, that there are people out there - who can vote - who are totally 100% fine with stuffing their faces to preposterous degrees, with absolutely no wiggle room to say they didn't know it was a calorie-bloated meal. Bell ends.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    ....bitch all you want about calories, but that shit looks gooooood.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    blech, ill eat the most greasy ming-ass pizza or kebab you can find but the stuff in there looked vile.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Actually it's 2500 for men, 2000 for women - the GDA's on food labels are based on women's amounts, so it's easier for a bloke to lose weight using those labels - stay under the amount on the labels, and then you're quite a bit under the male guideline - also it works the other way, if you indulge a smidge, don't worry chaps, you've got an extra 25% of wiggle room.

That burger is bloody ridiculous though - there was a doc on t'other night about the world's fattest teenager or something, and his calorie intake a day was 8,000 - a preposterous amount of food - and needless to say, he was gigantic.

It's shocking that people can get that overweight. It really is. I can understand people getting generally overweight completely, but to the point where you can barely breathe let alone move, is absolutely flabbergasting.

Also - the advert before the video - 'use Dove soap or you'll be covered in scum!'

And gee, lemme guess why a lot of those chubsters go there - the hot women in tight nurse outfits. Just get rid of the food, keep the slutty nurses, and you'll make more money and your punters will be healthier.

It is scary though, that there are people out there - who can vote - who are totally 100% fine with stuffing their faces to preposterous degrees, with absolutely no wiggle room to say they didn't know it was a calorie-bloated meal. Bell ends.

Actually not at all true MZ.

The caloric intake for a man, in good shape and health to maintain their average weight is 2500, but for someone like me who is 300+ lbs I would need 4485 calories a day to maintain my weight. If I consumed just 2500 calories a day I would lose 2.8lbs a week, without exercise.

I know this because I just started a diet plan at the beginning of the new year. I am eating 2500 a day, but with all the walking and other activities I do at work I actually only net 1000 calories a day. So far I have dropped 7lbs since starting it. My goal by the summer is to be at 250lbs, then by Winter 09 to be at 200.

Although my ideal weight for my height is between 195 and 225. So i could get to 225 and stop completely.

The best way to burn off belly fat without exercise is to consume oatmeal. 1 cup of oatmeal made with water contains 300 calories, but enzymes within the oatmeal target fat deposits and eat away at them, so if you eat just one bowl a day, and not exceed 2500 calories and your weigh between 300- and 350 lbs you should lose about 12-15lbs a month and 1-2 inches off your waist every 6-7 weeks.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    wow. there were some very large people in that restaurant. like hellsing, i didn't think the food looked all that appetizing. i doubt i'd even eat somewhere like that even once.

United States
    Mmmm....burgers......

....and hot slutty nurses......

Super Moderator

United States
    I've seen this place highlighted online before, via email if I recall correctly and all I can say is that the guy seems to have a good shtick going with his business.

Also, the tastiest thing I saw in that place was some of the hired help, though I'd sure as hell never bring a kid there.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    blech, ill eat the most greasy ming-ass pizza or kebab you can find but the stuff in there looked vile.
    Yeah man, I'll eat most things but those burgers looked totally disgusting.

United States
    Screw that. Best burgers in the world come off the grill in my yard. To the meat market to get fresh ground beef (not that frozen-shipped, week-old crap at the supemarket), then to the deli/bakery for 5-minute old, soft-as-a-cloud buns and sliced cheddar, then we fire up the coals (charcoal >>> propane). No beating it.

And as far as calories go, the "target" count is based on the government's guidelines for creating scrawny weaklings. They want 6' men to weigh 140 pounds. If you've ever seen a guy like that, you'll know what I mean. They look like Ichabod Crane.

If you're a somewhat muscular 190-200 pound man (in other words,a guy that has done actual work for a living, not sitting on his ass shuffling paperwork), you'll be needing a lot more than 2,000 calories.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by SRP76 View Post
    Screw that. Best burgers in the world come off the grill in my yard.
    Now, that's the spirit!

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    Screw that. Best burgers in the world come off the grill in my yard. To the meat market to get fresh ground beef (not that frozen-shipped, week-old crap at the supemarket), then to the deli/bakery for 5-minute old, soft-as-a-cloud buns and sliced cheddar, then we fire up the coals (charcoal >>> propane). No beating it.
    A lot of those Mom & Pop places do everything 100% fresh & original. It's the only way they're gonna compete w/ the fast food joints. They live & die based on their reputation & quality.

I really want a burger.

Undisclosed
    If you've ever seen a guy like that, you'll know what I mean.
    Only a pussified girlie-man would go to the "meat market" and actually cook his food like some limp-wristed pink doughnut eater.

Now a real man... he eats his meat raw and bloody after strangling the animal with his bare hands. That's known as "work."

Back in reality, these "news" stories of billion-calorie death burgers are simply smokescreens to keep the simple-minded entertained and oblivious from what really goes into the food that the world's superpower is consuming.

For example, a quick glance at the ingredients label for ordinary store-bought bread reveals "high fructose corn syrup," "sugar," "salt" and a bunch of unpronounceable chemicals. In bread. Which conventional wisdom tells us is essentially comprised of flour, water, and yeast. At least that's how Grandma used to make it.

Considered yourselves distracted.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    [QUOTE=SRP76;173950]Best burgers in the world come off the grill in my yard.QUOTE]

Amen to that. I'll take homegrilled burgers over stuff like this anyday. Just the other week me and my friends (after a long day of rigging lights) bought all the stuff needed for a meal fit for a king and made the best ever burgers we ever had. All three of us agreed: it was the best damn burger ever.

So yeah, homegrilled is always better.